"LET'S KILL DA HO!"Hikasa Tomoshika

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Well shit another great stream ruined by pippa's stupid depression. is she trying to bait concern donos? Fucking lazy ass cunt.

-----
anti-ing is ez pippa and free and takes as long as i piss into a toilet. takes 0 effort to anti people.

JMForte

I'll start. It's Rie. Whatever the hell she said to Pippa after that raid has stuck with her ever since. Makes me wanna [FEDPOST].
We already know Tenma has scolded Pippa a shit ton over being edgy because she couldn't get that collab because phase connect has a reputation as a "hate speech company"

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Does she not understand she is mostly hated because she has opinions that don't line up with theirs and that is all it takes. Like hell a large amount of her haters come from the heinous crime of her playing Harry Potter once.
Those fags don't even watch her, because if they did they would realize she isn't some alt right transphobic nazi like twitter freaks say she is.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Short

God Damn the Sun
Nigga you wrote a entire manifesto about it.
2023-08-12 1.png

2023-08-12.png

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Those fags don't even watch her, because if they did they would realize she isn't some alt right transphobic nazi like twitter freaks say she is.
I don't know, that comment about wooden doors tells me otherwise :smugpipi:

famous artist pipkun

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
We already know Tenma has scolded Pippa a shit ton over being edgy because she couldn't get that collab because phase connect has a reputation as a "hate speech company"
Aye, she's more in line with normie twitch culture. She's one of the most likely to shed her vtuber skin and just go full fleshtuber.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Hasan has money, that's why people hang around him

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Oh boy I love her stupid ass take on Hasan that she had. "Omg he's friends with retarded streamers so he must be a good guy."

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Lol Hasan is a literal retard that was propped up by globohomo media. Don't forget, Youtube and co gave millions to his uncle Cenk to report on Tim Pool's Pedo beanie.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
She appears to be at least partially brainworming over jokes she's made and I gave the agree there with that in mind, not anything I wrote in my manifesto - none of the jokes she'd made are worth fretting over to this degree, and the people who sperg out at her to an egregious degree should be disregarded.

Sven

"Hassan has lots of friends"

Interesting way to say dick suckers and clout chasers but sure, you do you

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Genuine, bonified hate for anything or anyone is actually pretty rare to find out in the wild. I'd say what she's seeing and perceiving as hate is actually just seething jealousy.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Leftists don't have friends. Their so called "friends" turn on them the second they fail the purity test.

JMForte

She appears to be at least partially brainworming over jokes she's made and I gave the agree there with that in mind, not anything I wrote in my manifesto - none of the jokes she'd made are worth fretting over to this degree, and the people who sperg out at her to an egregious degree should be disregarded.
Maybe you need to write a manifesto on why she shouldn't get brainworms over jokes. She seems to have at least taken some of your advice from your previous manifesto.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I do wonder what other Phase members, or people that are friendly with Pippa have said about her "controversies" though. It's hopefully just in her head, but the possibility of people she cares about being a partial source of these doubts can't be ignored.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Maybe you need to write a manifesto on why she shouldn't get brainworms over jokes. She seems to have at least taken some of your advice from your previous manifesto.

This is my manifesto regarding the topic.

famous artist pipkun

I do wonder what other Phase members, or people that are friendly with Pippa have said about her "controversies" though. It's hopefully just in her head, but the possibility of people she cares about being a partial source of these doubts can't be ignored.
i cant imagine tenma is happy about the holocaust joke

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I love Tenma but that always rubbed me the wrong way. If those people don't want to collab with you because of pre conceived notions and exaggerated claims about your friend and coworker, they're not worth collabing with. She also wanted to get into the speedrunning community and collab with some but most of those people are brainwashed retards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom