"It's like a cuter version of human Caterpillar"Ouro Kronii

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
parents are academics from the soviet union, she's neurotic, pasty white ashkenazi skin, skinny, titless assless.
"titless" would not fit (unless the Khazar Cannons meme is a lie, which I refuse to believe). Never heard that about her parents being from the USSR, interesting.

One thing, though. Now that I think about it, I remember her saying that she was raised a Christian, although she isn't one now. So probably not Jewmi, unless she's from a family of converts. Or lying.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
This is honestly tough on where to place them.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I think Jelly is gonna win but 2nd and 3rd are toss ups.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
"titless" would not fit (unless the Khazar Cannons meme is a lie, which I refuse to believe). Never heard that about her parents being from the USSR, interesting.

One thing, though. Now that I think about it, I remember her saying that she was raised a Christian, although she isn't one now. So probably not Jewmi, unless she's from a family of converts. Or lying.
khazar milkers are an orthodox meme. Protestant russians during the soviet era are rare. probably converts

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Yeah, I still know nothing about Muh Jong. I just wanna watch sad girls freak out over nothing, so ikz.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I haven't been keeping up with this at all but Pippa strikes me as the sort of person that would go super tryhard in the face of the tyranny of low expectations. Hope it works out well for her.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
When doesn't Tenma chimp out?
She chimps out but not literal monkey noises chimps out.

I haven't been keeping up with this at all but Pippa strikes me as the sort of person that would go super tryhard in the face of the tyranny of low expectations. Hope it works out well for her.
Pippa is always secretly try hard, it's very adorable.

famous artist pipkun

recall phase wars por favor

kingcaid

Pippa is going to get ahold of all the emails and anyone that didn't vote her as the winner is never getting a comment read again. :pippaworship:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
khazar milkers are an orthodox meme. Protestant russians during the soviet era are rare. probably converts
How do you know she's titless, btw? I never heard her say what denom she was, only said "Christian."

EDIT: I actually don't care about this, beyond general curiosity. This conversation only started because the I find the nickname "Jewmi" funny.

Last edited:

Anime Fan

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
Pippa is going to get ahold of all the emails and anyone that didn't vote her as the winner is never getting a comment read again. :pippaworship:
pippasbookofgrudges.png

kingcaid

Pippa reading /pcg/ during a collab 10 out of 10.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I think Pippa's total speaking time was maybe fifteen seconds.

As expected.

famous artist pipkun

JMForte

Pippa reading /pcg/ during a collab 10 out of 10.
She's always reading /pcg/ during her streams. I still remember her accidently playing one of her PL clips on stream because she opened a catbox link at the end of her stream once.
1234.PNG

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I still remember her accidently playing one of her PL clips on stream because she opened a catbox link at the end of her stream once.
Holy fuck I remember this too. That shit was so fucking retarded I still can't believe it happened.
:whatastory:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom