"Out of all the things that filter people, if it's not my voice that filters you, if it's not my personality that filters you, if it's my regurgitation that filters you? that makes me happy!"Fujikura Uruka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Holy fuck I remember this too. That shit was so fucking retarded I still can't believe it happened.
:whatastory:
I just want to hear her say Stupid Neko over and over.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Holy fuck I remember this too. That shit was so fucking retarded I still can't believe it happened.
the first time for pcd heard about pippa's bf

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I just want to hear her say Stupid Neko over and over.

the first time for pcd heard about pippa's bf
If I recall correctly, Aegis had a bit of a breakdown thinking this and was all confused about it at the time before evidently figuring out what the deal was.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
It's kind of crazy how many online personas Pippa has had. Of the top of my head I know of Pippa, Yuni, Cheri Raptor, and now Sibyl. Probably just the tip of the iceberg. She's definitely talked about having other ones. It's no surprise that some of the PL's and AL's bleed into the current main one sometimes.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

JMForte

Chances on Pippa streaming and if she does chances of it being Mahjong?
I was just horrified she opened up a catbox link from /pcg/ at the time, especially with how many antis were in the those threads back then.
It's kind of crazy how many online personas Pippa has had. Of the top of my head I know of Pippa, Yuni, Cheri Raptor, and now Sibyl. Probably just the tip of the iceberg. She's definitely talked about having other ones. It's no surprise that some of the PL's and AL's bleed into the current main one sometimes.
Sibyl was posted back then, just not her youtube channel. I found it a long time ago and vague posted about it here, I was split on if it was already posted way back last year or not. I leaned more on the it wasn't side, then I kind of forgot about it. Really only came to mind when people would bring up the dox stuff from last year. Actually it's kind of funny that this happened like a couple days after a year has passed since the dox stuff.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Twitch stream it is tonight, probably jong

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Waiting room for the true Pippa

JMForte

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Hey guys, I have a really cool lifehack for people who use uBlock Origin:
1. Navigate to the Filters page.
1691800915193.png

2. Insert this code:
! 2023-08-12 https://thevirtualasylum.com
||thevirtualasylum.com/data/avatars/*/1/1300.jpg?1691792418$image
You're welcome.

Anime Fan

It's going to be mahjong...I can feel it.
If it is mahjong I hope it turns into an impromptu collab like the last time she streamed it.

JMForte

If it is mahjong I hope it turns into an impromptu collab like the last time she streamed it.
Read the description of the youtube. It's jong.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Hey guys, I have a really cool lifehack for people who use uBlock Origin:
I'm not in the habit of copy/pasting random things I see on the internet; can I assume this is Reticule-related?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
View attachment 40019

If I recall correctly, Aegis had a bit of a breakdown thinking this and was all confused about it at the time before evidently figuring out what the deal was.
i recall he was confused about the clip being talked about in pcd but he was watching yuni after or around that time?
this is why i root for pippa the most. she has the perfect underdog idol story: A decade long struggle to be a streamer and then POW the clutch opportunity comes and it all works out.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
i recall he was confused about the clip being talked about in pcd but he was watching yuni after or around that time?
Pretty sure he only started watching Yuni immediately after that, yeah. I assume he got spoonfed.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
this is why i root for pippa the most. she has the perfect underdog idol story: A decade long struggle to be a streamer and then POW the clutch opportunity comes and it all works out.
For the most part I agree and I don't want to split hairs too much but as best I can tell the PC arc was still a gamble and showed some serious initiative on Sister Rabbit's part, to say nothing of how she's had to grow and improve over time while still pushing back. I can and will har-har at her furry days but it's clear she's come a long way and that doesn't happen by accident.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

This time, no.

e: The fucker ruined my bit. @formerly pipkin was using the fursuit dance as a gif PFP and the joke was that the code hides his PFP from view. But now he's changed it and the joke is ruined.
.gif

I like to hide all the pfp's normally anyway

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom