"Wasn't there some saying that went 'He who hurts another hurts his own ass?'"Hakui Koyori

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I'm losing a stream to be reminded why I hate everyone in gen2 and the new invaders tonight, amazing.
i dont hate gen 2 but theyre very average. 6 months ago i was debating if i should watch tenma, panko or shiina after lunch. but now, I just watch 10ma. same for sunday and monday. i think some of it is that theres more endearing moments with gen1's personal struggles while gen2 is more figuring out what content they want to stream.

remi is legit hilarious tho wish she didnt use the baby voice all the time.

Sven

Yah but I was :optimistic:on being able to buy them instead of doing Gacha. Never played so I was unsure on how that works.
Characters and most of the unlocks are gacha in Mahjong Soul though Skins are pretty much just give us money. They do give away things rarely but it's mostly backgrounds though they did give away a tile design recently. The game is whale bait for it's unlocks but thankfully none of it is needed to play.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
fuck it this shits TOO asian for me
What gets me is when I try to watch tutorials on it, sometimes they show the asian version only and the red/white kanji looking suite is completely unreadable to me without the numbers on it.
:loading:

Eat em and breed em

I need help
A lot of Lumi hate tonight

Sven

I'm guessing Lumi did great in practice yesterday, not sure what is leading me in that direction though.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I notice someone else is missing from all of the jonging.

ogey_rrat

ogey
I'm pretty sure fish already said there wasn't gonna be any gacha. I think it's just the tournament thing.
Missed opportunity, he could've made some easy $$$ off that.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
As far as I know, Lumi doesn't play Mahjong right? So she's actually a good bet for loosing. Neither Shiina or Rie seemed very good when they played before, but Shiina hasn't streamed in a couple months so who knows. Nasa, Iori and Remi are actually good but they're not playing. Jelly is supposed to be good but I don't think I've watched play at all.

famous artist pipkun

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Sven

"Pippa knows her hands"

Lied as easily as she breathed

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Anime Fan

SuperDuper has faith in Pippa to win.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa is either gonna pull a win out of her ass and surpise people or fail spectacularly and scream as usual, no inbetween.

famous artist pipkun

Hold up, Lumi is actually Jewmi? Where is that from?
parents are academics from the soviet union, she's neurotic, pasty white ashkenazi skin, skinny, titless assless.

screams heeb to me.

Sven

Pippa is either gonna pull a win out of her ass and surpise people or fail spectacularly and scream as usual, no inbetween.
Pippa is a wild card, she knows just enough to actually pull wins but fucks up enough to make predicting what she is doing kind of hard.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

famous artist pipkun

Pippa is a wild card, she knows just enough to actually pull wins but fucks up enough to make predicting what she is doing kind of hard.
3rd place would be on brand tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom