"PIPKIN PIPPA! I'M COMING TO KILL YOU! In Phase World? NO! At your house! In real life! I'm going to stalk her, and become obsessed with her! And wear her makeup, and her mold! And use her Live2D as a coat like the ancient foxgirls did!"Kirschey

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Speaking of, I'm sure Kenticule will be ecstatic to see this:

View attachment 39703 a

Ghostarchive | Archive.md

See if only Kenticule didn't vaguepost about it we would have gotten some meaty drama back when it was more relevant.

What's gonna be the dirt on that one vtuber guy from that week of collabs gonna be. Is the vtuber dude gonna be the only normal one.

...vtuber being normal, hah!

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Pronouns in bio and an NSFW account. Opinion discarded.
E: I missed the part where they're fundraising for (someone else's) rent money.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1691507307002.png
:whatastory:
"I made the first tweet chronologically outing Vic Mignogna"

Are you trying to make me support Chris Niosi?

hololive ruined /jp/

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Eat em and breed em

I need help
What a ride it's been in the Pippaverse the last couple days

JMForte

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
You wanna elaborate?
:whatastory:
Like, I'll keep the details light due to opsec and stuff, but she was part of one of my gaming circles mid 2000's (so nearly 20 years ago). She was in a raiding guild I ran with back then. Tara Welker IS her real name, and lashiec is a handle she'd been using since then. It's the name of a villain from the Phantasy Star series from the Genesis. She was one of the quiet actual female nerd types who was a little cringy and was embarrassed easily. Typical female anime nerd friend you had in highschool kinda deal. Wouldn't surprise me if she was autistic in retrospect.

I struggle to come up with anything juicy because it's been nearly 20 years since I've spoken to her. But all I can say is that it doesn't surprise me the type of crowd she's fallen into and is 'trying to whistle blow' this shit. She had a habit of fighting for 'what she thought was right' back then, even if the people she was advocating for didn't want to even put up a fight. So it wouldn't surprise me if she was overblowing and misreading a lot of the shit she's accusing people of while hopped up on 'women's advocacy' fumes.

A thing of note. I seem to recall she is loosely related to Frank Welker, the prolific VA. I forget the exact association, but I remember she had a fascination with voicework even back then due to Frank's influence.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I swear to god the first thing I do when we go to self-hosting is make posting in this thread automatically deduct 50 cents from the poster's bank account so I can monetize the most reliable and egregious source of weaponized autism on the forum.
I think you're missing the big bucks. Look, if you contact the people who make the DSM I'm sure they'll pay top dollar for data that will lead to the discovery of new and unimagined forms of autism.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Wow, she has an impressive record of tirelessly bringing evildoers to justice. How many of these people have caught criminal charges again?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The thing that adds another layer of intrigue to this is how, once again, Ken Ashcorp did all of that vagueposting on Twitter a couple months back about Niosi and hinted at some shit. Ken might be a terminal autist but I also don't get the impression he'd go around saying or implying the things he did if he didn't genuinely have a reason for believing it. So on one hand, you have this strange Twitter woman who brags about being the first person to call out Vic Lasagna and by one of our very own forum janitor's personal anecdotes could very well be overblowing or misreading the situation in an attempt to 'fight for what's right' or whatever, saying shit like this:
Tara Welker's Google Doc said:
I want to make this painfully clear: No one Chris Niosi has hurt has forgiven him. He never admitted to the sexual coercion, which was the bare minimum. He refused to drop his public relationship with another credibly accused rapist, also the bare minimum. Chris Niosi skirted these allegations hoping no one would look into it, and unfortunately that tactic has worked quite a bit. Let me make this clear: Niosi is a sexually coercive creep and has done so to several women. He has stalked, and he has restrained people trying to get away from him. He physically manhandled women in public - and even tried to sexually take advantage of an ex while she was drunk. This event was a catalyst and some people close to him left him after excusing his behavior for far too long. He has used people. He has anger issues and blows up at women in private - hot blooded screaming. He employs DARVO tactics on the regular. He has sent countless abuse-by-proxy friends after people trying to get away from him, or speaking up about him. I had to deal with that during the worst of it several times. He has tried to ruin other people’s careers. To quote Cailen from the testimonies document: you will never meet someone as self absorbed and selfish as Kirbopher. He calls the abuse, manipulation and sexual coercion of others ‘gossip’. Abuse that HE partook in and stayed silent about. To reiterate: no one relevant to this situation has forgiven him.
Which at first read could potentially be dismissed on the basis of knowing some relevant tidbits and background details regarding the person saying it. But then you also have to factor in the fact that people like Ken Ashcorp have vaguetweeted things in the past which appear to directly support this narrative of events surrounding Niosi, and I don't know why he'd lie unless he was somehow mislead or something. So the entire thing is kind of a clusterfuck.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
I swear to god the first thing I do when we go to self-hosting is make posting in this thread automatically deduct 50 cents from the poster's bank account so I can monetize the most reliable and egregious source of weaponized autism on the forum.
Unban nolan, relax on modding for harassment, and let the triggering commence. Hand out silly forum badges to whoever harnesses the most lmaooos.

Stunned But Dumb

So... I guess a Pippa watch along of TVTome adventures is not happening, huh

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
What the hell have been these last 2 days?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
The thing that adds another layer of intrigue to this is how, once again, Ken Ashcorp did all of that vagueposting on Twitter a couple months back about Niosi and hinted at some shit. Ken might be a terminal autist but I also don't get the impression he'd go around saying or implying the things he did if he didn't genuinely have a reason for believing it. So on one hand, you have this strange Twitter woman who brags about being the first person to call out Vic Lasagna and by one of our very own forum janitor's personal anecdotes could very well be overblowing or misreading the situation in an attempt to 'fight for what's right' or whatever, saying shit like this:

Which at first read could potentially be dismissed on the basis of knowing some relevant tidbits and background details regarding the person saying it. But then you also have to factor in the fact that people like Ken Ashcorp have vaguetweeted things in the past which appear to directly support this narrative of events surrounding Niosi, and I don't know why he'd lie unless he was somehow mislead or something. So the entire thing is kind of a clusterfuck.
What's weird though is if you check back on the Farms, one of the other people she mentioned is Bryon "Psyguy" Beaubian. And he's got a thread there from 2015. And lo and behold, one of the first sources listed there is Tara's account right in the OP.

So this Bryon guy sounds rancid, like he was sexting minors while he was in his late 20's/early 30's. But what were the accusations against Kirbopher again? Is she going after him due to a guilt by association? Or was he just as bad as the kid sext'r?

Short

God Damn the Sun
What's weird though is if you check back on the Farms, one of the other people she mentioned is Bryon "Psyguy" Beaubian. And he's got a thread there from 2015. And lo and behold, one of the first sources listed there is Tara's account right in the OP.

So this Bryon guy sounds rancid, like he was sexting minors while he was in his late 20's/early 30's. But what were the accusations against Kirbopher again? Is she going after him due to a guilt by association? Or was he just as bad as the kid sext'r?

A

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Topo Chico

a Pippa tweets around 1000 times a month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom