"My doctor was like, 'cause I was in the hospital for like a week, 'Hakka... the moment you fart, you're outta here' and every night, I was like 'GOD, please let me FART!' bro I hate this fucking place"Banzoin Hakka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Reminder to all Oil barons your money goes towards soda hololive merch and acrylic castles for the rabbits. The medical bills aren't even on her radar.

i'm fuggin dying.

not unusual to have your local shop hold stuff if youre a regular.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Grandpa Godzilla is out of antibiotics and is still too stuffed up to give a hoot about whatever the hell this day has been.
Rabbit, pivot your yellow fever to glorious nippon and shit like this won't happen.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
I'm almost convinced that she doesn't really care if she gets doxxed & is only doing the bare minimum to keep up appearances.

She has spoken about wanting to do various IRL steam content in the past which isn't really feasible if she is trying to protect her identity.

But it's Pippa so she could just be fucking with everyone for her amusement.

Sven

I'm almost convinced that she doesn't really care if she gets doxxed & is only doing the bare minimum to keep up appearances.

She has spoken about wanting to do various IRL steam content in the past which isn't really feasible if she is trying to protect her identity.

But it's Pippa so she could just be fucking with everyone for her amusement.
I wouldn't say doesn't care but I think it was around the time of her 1 year anniversary she acknowledged that her being doxed is more of an inevitable event then anything. She is still generally paranoid, remember she has to censor her walls to show a bunny picture so she can't be found out just incase her baseboard is the key to finding her house, but she has gotten a lot looser with some details for sure.

Short

God Damn the Sun
lol I was looking at some of the responses to Pippa's tweets to brg_rain and I found this

A
I wonder how much Grimmi knows about it.

Anime Fan

Pippa saw the Juniper partial face reveal

archive

JMForte

Pippa saw the Juniper partial face reveal

archive

Pippa stop being horny on main. Also I agree with Tenma when it comes to these people showing their faces off.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Pippa stop being horny on main. Also I agree with Tenma when it comes to these people showing their faces off.
What do you mean? 10ma has shown face before. Everyone who watches regularly has seen a facecam stream from her.

MostlyALurker777

What has Tenma said about it? I am presuming it's a based take.

JMForte

What has Tenma said about it? I am presuming it's a based take.
When the vtubers vs irl was trending on twitter Tenma made a tweet complaining about it. At least my memory says it was her.

Short

God Damn the Sun
When the vtubers vs irl was trending on twitter Tenma made a tweet complaining about it. At least my memory says it was her.
lol lmao

A1/A2
guess you can't be wrong if you play both sides

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
What do you mean? 10ma has shown face before. Everyone who watches regularly has seen a facecam stream from her.
lol lmao

A1/A2
guess you can't be wrong if you play both sides

If you show your face you lose your vtuber card.
Simple as.
Then Tenma needs to get her horse-ass out of vtubing immediately.
Tenma posted her face from before she was a vtuber and from all the twitter archives I found, either attempted to separate and disassociate or delete content from her personal account to her first indie vtuber persona.
She made an effort.

famous artist pipkun

If its white its right Pippa caught in action again
Pippa would go for the poo poo platter over an open face pastrami sammich. white is the rebound for a chinese catfish.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Is she talking about a physical storefront? In the south?
This might not be the best OPSEC rabbit...
There's a certain irony in Pippa's excessive paranoia where she'll put up cameras everywhere in her house and deliberately leave the house at different times every day to confuse anyone potentially watching her property, while at the same time she's one "free Hololive merch in my van!" greeting away from getting kidnapped. The biggest threat to her privacy and safety is herself, she just can't shut the fuck up.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

The unanimous Declaration of the three point thirty-three united States of Pippamerica​

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve political bands, assume powers of the earth, equal station entitled by Laws of Nature and Nature's God, respect opinions of mankind, declare causes impelling separation. We hold these truths self-evident, all men created equal, endowed by Creator with unalienable Rights, among these are Life, Liberty, pursuit of Happiness. To secure these rights, Governments instituted among Men, deriving powers from consent of governed, whenever Government becomes destructive, Right of People to alter or abolish, institute new Government, laying foundation on principles for Safety and Happiness. Prudence dictates long-established Governments not changed for light causes; experience shown people more disposed to suffer, evils sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing accustomed forms. But when long train of abuses and usurpations evinces design for absolute Despotism, right and duty to throw off such Government, provide new Guards for security. The history of the present King of Phase World is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object establishment of absolute Tyranny over States. He has refused Assent to Laws, most wholesome and necessary for public good, forbidden Governors to pass Laws of pressing importance, suspended operation till Assent obtained, neglected to attend to them. He has refused other Laws for accommodation of districts, unless they relinquish right of Representation, inestimable to them. He has refused to cause others to be elected, whereby Legislative powers returned to People, State exposed to dangers of invasion, convulsions. He has endeavoured to prevent population, obstructed Laws for Naturalization, obstructed Justice, made Judges dependent, erected multitude of New Offices, kept Standing Armies without Consent, rendered Military independent of Civil power, combined to subject to foreign jurisdiction, imposed Taxes without Consent, deprived of Trial by Jury, transported for pretended offenses, abolished free System of English Laws, taken away Charters, suspending Legislatures, declaring power to legislate for us. He has abdicated Government, plundered seas, ravaged Coasts, burnt towns, transported foreign Mercenaries, begun works of death, tyranny, compelled Citizens to bear Arms against Country, excited insurrections, endeavoured to bring merciless Savages, known rule of warfare is undistinguished destruction. In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress, answered only by repeated injury. A Prince marked by acts defining Tyrant, unfit to rule free people. Nor have We been wanting in attentions to Phasic brethren. We have warned them of attempts to extend jurisdiction, appealed to justice and magnanimity, conjured them by ties of kindred. We must acquiesce in necessity, denounce Separation, hold them as Enemies in War, in Peace Friends.

We, Representatives of united States of Pippamerica, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to Supreme Judge for rectitude of intentions, solemnly declare United Colonies Free and Independent States; Absolved from Allegiance to Fish Crown, political connection with State of Phase World dissolved; as Free and Independent States, full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, establish Commerce, and do all Acts and Things Independent States may do. For support of this Declaration, with reliance on divine Providence, we pledge Lives, Fortunes, sacred Honor.​

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

famous artist pipkun

i wonder if meat pippa's ever been to a shampoo bar. she has long hair right? just imagine the scent of head grease and mildew.

pale, lanky meat pippa, missing teeth and going to a shampoo bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom