"I've never had anything eaten out of me, I don't have any maggots or worms inside of me, don't worry"Fujikura Uruka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
i wonder if meat pippa's ever been to a shampoo bar. she has long hair right? just imagine the scent of head grease and mildew.

pale, lanky meat pippa, missing teeth and going to a shampoo bar.
You're gonna make Reticule sweat with that description.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
You're gonna make Reticule sweat with that description.
I'd think he'd feel impotent rage at the thought of pippa developing a crush on the metrosexual man tasked with shampooing her.

logitech

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I'd think he'd feel impotent rage at the thought of pippa developing a crush on the metrosexual man tasked with shampooing her.
Pippa probably avoids going to nail salons because of her case of yellow fever.

famous artist pipkun

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Happy freedom Pippa page! AmeriPippa! Fuck Yea!

i wonder if meat pippa's ever been to a shampoo bar. she has long hair right? just imagine the scent of head grease and mildew.

pale, lanky meat pippa, missing teeth and going to a shampoo bar.
She did mention buying herself fancy soaps and shampoos to reward herself and entice herself into bating more. From what I remember she chose strawberry so she probably smells like that as well by now.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
We gave you people independence, so your women have the freedom to get groomed by the Chinese. Are you happy?

famous artist pipkun

She did mention buying herself fancy soaps and shampoos to reward herself and entice herself into bating more. From what I remember she chose strawberry so she probably smells like that as well by now.

I got a great stream idea that combines pippa, hygiene and asmr!

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
We gave you people independence, so your women have the freedom to get groomed by the Chinese. Are you happy?
Sorry, I can't hear you with all of those limes in your mouth limey, you should speak up and in American.

I got a great stream idea that combines pippa, hygiene and asmr!

Link dead.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Topo Chico

famous artist pipkun

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Can't believe we hit 1776 on a break day

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

The unanimous Declaration of the three point thirty-three united States of Pippamerica​

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve political bands, assume powers of the earth, equal station entitled by Laws of Nature and Nature's God, respect opinions of mankind, declare causes impelling separation. We hold these truths self-evident, all men created equal, endowed by Creator with unalienable Rights, among these are Life, Liberty, pursuit of Happiness. To secure these rights, Governments instituted among Men, deriving powers from consent of governed, whenever Government becomes destructive, Right of People to alter or abolish, institute new Government, laying foundation on principles for Safety and Happiness. Prudence dictates long-established Governments not changed for light causes; experience shown people more disposed to suffer, evils sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing accustomed forms. But when long train of abuses and usurpations evinces design for absolute Despotism, right and duty to throw off such Government, provide new Guards for security. The history of the present King of Phase World is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object establishment of absolute Tyranny over States. He has refused Assent to Laws, most wholesome and necessary for public good, forbidden Governors to pass Laws of pressing importance, suspended operation till Assent obtained, neglected to attend to them. He has refused other Laws for accommodation of districts, unless they relinquish right of Representation, inestimable to them. He has refused to cause others to be elected, whereby Legislative powers returned to People, State exposed to dangers of invasion, convulsions. He has endeavoured to prevent population, obstructed Laws for Naturalization, obstructed Justice, made Judges dependent, erected multitude of New Offices, kept Standing Armies without Consent, rendered Military independent of Civil power, combined to subject to foreign jurisdiction, imposed Taxes without Consent, deprived of Trial by Jury, transported for pretended offenses, abolished free System of English Laws, taken away Charters, suspending Legislatures, declaring power to legislate for us. He has abdicated Government, plundered seas, ravaged Coasts, burnt towns, transported foreign Mercenaries, begun works of death, tyranny, compelled Citizens to bear Arms against Country, excited insurrections, endeavoured to bring merciless Savages, known rule of warfare is undistinguished destruction. In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress, answered only by repeated injury. A Prince marked by acts defining Tyrant, unfit to rule free people. Nor have We been wanting in attentions to Phasic brethren. We have warned them of attempts to extend jurisdiction, appealed to justice and magnanimity, conjured them by ties of kindred. We must acquiesce in necessity, denounce Separation, hold them as Enemies in War, in Peace Friends.

We, Representatives of united States of Pippamerica, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to Supreme Judge for rectitude of intentions, solemnly declare United Colonies Free and Independent States; Absolved from Allegiance to Fish Crown, political connection with State of Phase World dissolved; as Free and Independent States, full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, establish Commerce, and do all Acts and Things Independent States may do. For support of this Declaration, with reliance on divine Providence, we pledge Lives, Fortunes, sacred Honor.​
I ain't reading all that
I'm happy for u tho
or sorry that happened

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I swear to god the first thing I do when we go to self-hosting is make posting in this thread automatically deduct 50 cents from the poster's bank account so I can monetize the most reliable and egregious source of weaponized autism on the forum.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I swear to god the first thing I do when we go to self-hosting is make posting in this thread automatically deduct 50 cents from the poster's bank account so I can monetize the most reliable and egregious source of weaponized autism on the forum.
Lowtax? More like Jewtax.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Not even Aviel would stoop this low!

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Do we get discounts for buying in bulk?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Reticule suffers enough in life by dent of the fact that he's Reticule, why would you add an extra tax on top of that to him?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Speaking of, I'm sure Kenticule will be ecstatic to see this:

1691506292422.png a

Archive

>
1691506716925.png :whatastory:

Status
Not open for further replies.