"(Does chat creep you out?) never. Do you know how many times I had to bring up armpits before they started to ‘get it’? Their libidos are shot, I’m telling you. This is why I had to grow breasts- for their sakes"Mozumi Pichi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

a Pippa tweets around 1000 times a month

I think it is worth noting that twitter bloats its numbers by counting retweets as tweets from a user I wouldn't be surprised if that's still the case here

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

a Pippa tweets around 1000 times a month

along came a yabbit - artist unknown.png

She must have extra limbs to be able to pull that off

Piarro

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Is this thread going to have another schizophrenic episode tonight?

...why am I even asking this, of course there'll be.

Topo Chico

I think it is worth noting that twitter bloats its numbers by counting retweets as tweets from a user I wouldn't be surprised if that's still the case here
A lot are retweets, especially art tag and company related stuff, but she still tweets a LOT.

At least she's teeth fixing, that's good

kingcaid

I am going to ruin everyone's night and point out she said likely no stream tonight. You all may spend the rest of the night in fear of a gorilla.

Topo Chico

I am going to ruin everyone's night and point out she said likely no stream tonight. You all may spend the rest of the night in fear of a gorilla.
... but she fixed her sleep schedule to go to dentist, there's not way she'll start a gorilla at 4am :takocope:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
We ain't got no Pippa but can I recommend some Sneeder Feeder to hold you over?

Poor Pippa, but at least her dental health is slowly but surely improving?

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Who is stream jong tonight as I can definitely see her picking up a few rounds.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Piarro

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

@thhrang Some reading material if you're interested.
Here's Kirbopher's 'master' apology post. There's sub apology posts linked within: https://archive.is/VUbkU
Here's Kirbopher's apology to Tara specifically. This is broken up into two parts - read the next post between the parts: https://web.archive.org/web/2019072...6/kirbopher-to-tara-welker-of-the-apologies-i
Here's Tara's 'response' to his initial apology that should be read before the part 2: https://web.archive.org/web/20190727193901/https://twitter.com/lashiec/status/1151624138999717888

As always, it's hard to make heads or tails of this 'he said, she said' type bullshit. Looking briefly at her Twitter history though it seems she's a "No Apology is ever good enough" type of person judging by how she reacted to the whole ProJared situation.

Edit: I do realize right now, however, I am doing one major disservice. Despite me referring to her as a bitch in the initial post, my memories of her from that time are overwhelmingly positive. That group had some real shitheels in it, but she was not one of them. She might have been misguided at times in my opinion, but I would far from call her a bad person. At least back then.

Double edit: I should also add despite not interacting with her in 15+ years, she has my Twitter blocked. I follow many people from all over the political spectrum and have been part of major leftie/SJW block lists, so that should give another insight to her current mindset.

Last edited:

Eat em and breed em

I need help

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account
Speaking of, I'm sure Kenticule will be ecstatic to see this:
Pippa sure does make a cool habit of giving attention to scumsucking leeches that turn out to be massive creeps while leaving genuinely cool people who could actually further her career on read.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom