"Just because she's my oshi doesn't mean I want to get tentacled by Ina"Amanogawa Shiina

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
That's omega bad ju ju if he's somehow tied to the Torswats freaks... :shiinastare:
From the Thread OP:
And in a coincidental cow crossover in Feb. 2021, Jonah would retweet an account belonging to KaliAcc / Remilia, the group of people behind the Milady Maker NFTs who were outed as running a pro-anorexia cutting cult that groomed several underaged girls over Discord and Twitter.
(Obviously this is less damning than the other items I've highlighted, but I thought it was funny regardless as an actual coincidence - y'know, probably. For more info on KaliAcc, I'd recommend Soph's video on them)
KaliAcc, the aforementioned Discord-based "esoteric right-wing" pro-anorexia grooming/cutting cult that victimized and blackmailed several underaged girls, with their only justification after the fact being that it was all "ironic", "performance art", "trolling", etc.

Last edited:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I feel the need to doublepost just to say, holy fucking shit I'm in fucking AWE at how Pippa keeps stumbling into shit like this.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I know it's not as crazy as this whole transracial twitter shit, but apparently Vee made a video about the Pippa donation clip. He fell for the ruse. :whatastory:

Anime Fan

I feel the need to doublepost just to say, holy fucking shit I'm in fucking AWE at how Pippa keeps stumbling into shit like this.
It really is a miracle that she's even still alive at this point.

From the Thread OP:

Hopefully Tempo adds this new information to the summary he sent in modchat.

JMForte

She is a mentally ill woman. Really hope management sees this and can stop her from getting more involved with these retards and Pippa is actually just trying to get content for a stream but knowing Pippa I doubt it.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Short

God Damn the Sun
The funniest thing to me is she literally went out of her way to approach them.

kingcaid

The funniest thing to me is she literally went out of her way to approach them.
It was just suppose to be some fun little shitposting. She simply forgot the internet rule that all women on the internet are men larping as women.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Real (Aryan) Chinese women don't need no man under 6 feet tall and poor. They need RICH JEWS, who use the METRIC SYSTEM

@Reticule has been real quiet since Pippa went orthodox

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Alright, that is some crazy shit. The fact that the account she interacted with was in her replies prior to this is bizarre as hell to me. I can see Pippa doing a stream on this, that would be some good content. Her hidden psyop/shizo magnetic pull is fascinating, and I really hope she continues to stumble upon these kinds of things.

JMForte

Well that tweet said they get married thursday. Would be funny if it's an interview.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
In other (similarly autistic) grooming related news, rdrama/the sharty just caught Chris from Mr. Beast (among others) partying with a literal child groomer. Can't throw a stone, yada yada.
Horrifying, but not sure of the Pippa connection, Most of us here have morbid curiosity in this stuff, mind you, but still

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Alright, that is some crazy shit. The fact that the account she interacted with was in her replies prior to this is bizarre as hell to me. I can see Pippa doing a stream on this, that would be some good content. Her hidden psyop/shizo magnetic pull is fascinating, and I really hope she continues to stumble upon these kinds of things.
Sometimes it doesn't lead to anything though like we have documented instances of her constantly falling for and replying to Chase sock accounts. I guess she just gravitates to whatever, hyper-inauthentic pull that these sorts of accounts have

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I guess she just gravitates to whatever, hyper-inauthentic pull that these sorts of accounts have
Zoomer brain plus woman brain is a scary combo

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I think if she was looking here right now she'd have probably unfollowed by now or tried walking back the interactions.
why? pippa might do more to bait and egg us on. not like she has a stream tonight.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Horrifying, but not sure of the Pippa connection, Most of us here have morbid curiosity in this stuff, mind you, but still
Just strange that all this came out right around the same time. Didn't know if it was too off topic, still might delete.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Before we get carried away, is there a hard, 100% smoking gun connecting @brg_rain (the account Pippa has been interacting with) and Charlotte Fang, which by extension leads back to the Milady debacle? Because while there are certainly similarities and I could absolutely see it being true, I don't think I've seen a definitive smoking gun yet. Maybe I missed it though.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
She is a mentally ill woman. Really hope management sees this and can stop her from getting more involved with these retards and Pippa is actually just trying to get content for a stream but knowing Pippa I doubt it.
No. let her keep going. If there's any problems then we (we?) jump in with receipts and pull her out.

i've only read the screencaps but i dont see anything that says the twitter fan is the paki. i've not read the KF links yet. too busy drinking and araming.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Poor Miia is jealous of the superior Aryan Chinese whiteness over her femboy European whiteness and that Pippa is giving them attention rather than her.

Sad days for Miia.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Poor Miia is jealous of the superior Aryan Chinese whiteness over her femboy European whiteness and that Pippa is giving them attention rather than her.

Sad days for Miia.

It's always a sad day for the little retard Miia. Just hope she doesn't lose her leg to that infection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom