Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime Fan

Last edited:

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

Topo Chico

Not chinese, but is middle eastern/semitic and very gay looking. Autistic politics, high likely hood to troon out and or neck rope

e:
it's very weird how twitter browns get involved in and or flirt with nazi mysticism/hyperborea shit

Last edited:

JMForte

Management screaming at Pippa to not get involved with schizos or dramafags, instead she decides to get involved with psyop catfish nft shills. Pippa really stumbling through life.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Management screaming at Pippa to not get involved with schizos or dramafags, instead she decides to get involved with psyop catfish nft shills. Pippa really stumbling through life.
she's like a modern day forest gump

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Not chinese, but is middle eastern/semitic and very gay looking. Autistic politics, high likely hood to troon out and or neck rope

Quick, someone make one of those memes, "This UGLY son of a bitch is MARRIED to Pippa, and basically, Reticule is fucking stupid. How? Just watch the free psyop video..."

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
:whatastory:

But on the other hand... should we let them cook?

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
I don't know whether to feel validated or horrified. I am still going to cling to the idea she's just preparing stream material.

Amoeba

awawawawawa
Despite not being a VTweeter, Pippa's twitter antics are much funnier than anything they do lol

JMForte

I hope Pippa ends up somehow seeing that modchat, probably won't happen but I hope.

Sven

I don't know whether to feel validated or horrified. I am still going to cling to the idea she's just preparing stream material.
Regardless of if she did it with the intent of for the content or not we will get said content in the end.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

e:
it's very weird how twitter browns get involved in and or flirt with nazi mysticism/hyperborea shit

Pippa was so down bad for woman she got catfish by a jew
:SelenHAHAhere::whatastory::SelenHAHAhere:

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I really hope Pippa sees this and makes a stream on it.
Well tempo said he sent a brief summary to the mod chat so hopefully she see's it atleast

e. maybe i shouldve read the other posts since you saw the modchat mention :pippasadl:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
So I guess I was right, I just never heard anyone bring up the gay discord drama. Makes sense, because 𝕏 makes it so easy to hide from people who know your dirty laundry.
When most of the grooming is contained on discord and rarely anyone talks about it, can easily slip by and continue on.
It's a weird rabbit hole and deserves investigation by someone with the autism and tolerance for zoomershit to decipher all of it.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

The post mentions "KaliAcc", and, uh, there's some stuff about that on KF.
First, an article:
(a)

Going in order of mentions on KF, first there's some in the Kiwi Farms Reviews thread and some in Digibro's thread.
Then, and I fucking shit you not, there's a bunch of mentions of it in the original thread about Isabella Loretta Janke & her orbiters.
Then in Hotwheels's thread, and in the fucking Torswats thread's OP.
Bro what the fuck even is this shit? I would do a deeper dive & screenshot more shit but A.) attachments are fucked right now and B.) I'm kinda busy.

Last edited:

kingcaid

Now I have to delete this autists image thanks for the self harm.

Topo Chico

The post mentions "KaliaCC", and, uh, there's some stuff about that on KF.
First, an article:
(a)

Going in order of mentions on KF, first there's some in the Kiwi Farms Reviews thread and some in Digibro's thread.
Then, and I fucking shit you not, there's a bunch of mentions of it in the original thread about Isabella Loretta Janke & her orbiters.
Then in Hotwheels's thread, and in the fucking Torswats thread's OP.
Bro what the fuck even is this shit? I would do a deeper dive & screenshot more shit but A.) attachments are fucked right now and B.) I'm kinda busy.
That's omega bad ju ju if he's somehow tied to the Torswats freaks... :shiinastare:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom