"We need to dick deeper"Onolumi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

From /pcg/ I am actually out of touch. Holy fuck when did I get so old... actually fuck you Pippa for making me see this weird as fuck zoomer shit

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
this shit is retarded, but that twitter account pippa likes was made in nov 2021 before this retard shit.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
From /pcg/ I am actually out of touch. Holy fuck when did I get so old... actually fuck you Pippa for making me see this weird as fuck zoomer shit
In all fairness that was added 13 days ago, but it could've been going for longer

Short

God Damn the Sun
this shit is retarded, but that twitter account pippa likes was made in Nov 2021 before this retard shit.
Probably just a shit sound cloud musician clinging to the meme they used to go by vampfreeze before
A
they also have been replying to Pippa for a while now

A

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
I am going to chose to believe that she is doing homework for an upcoming stream.

Anime Fan

I know I'm late to this but it's always funny to see just how retarded Pippa can be with online interactions and how easily she falls for shit like this.

they also have been replying to Pippa for a while now
I did a quick search on twitter and this account replied to a bunch of Pippa's tweets between late July 2022-January of this year, then seemed like they stopped, until today obviously. The funny thing is Pippa didn't acknowledge any of those replies with likes or replies or anything. Nothing really stood out about the replies from back then though they all seemed pretty standard.

archive

archive

archive
This one was kind of funny to me because of the tweet the account was replying to

archive

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

I'm not sure what to make of this.

JMForte

I know I'm late to this but it's always funny to see just how retarded Pippa can be with online interactions and how easily she falls for shit like this.
It's just Pippa shitposting. She's been in her weird shitpost mood all day. It's like those 3am tweets she used to make that were always super shitposty.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
pippa creates rhe first ai vtuber corp, now she made the first vtuber chink ai ARG.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

I'm not sure what to make of this.

Fan signs, which further reinforces that they aren't a real person. What exactly is there to be a fan of?

We've been compromised.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
from insta bio:

Producer for @basedretardgang

JMForte

When do you think Pippa checks these threads? Only stream days? Or do you think she's looking at this and just thinking "what the fuck?"

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
When do you think Pippa checks these threads? Only stream days? Or do you think she's looking at this and just thinking "what the fuck?"
I think if she was looking here right now she'd have probably unfollowed by now or tried walking back the interactions.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Fan signs, which further reinforces that they aren't a real person. What exactly is there to be a fan of?

We've been compromised.

I'm leaning towards this just being part of Pippas small female audience (Of course they'd be as mentally ill as her)
:shiinastare:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I'm leaning towards this just being part of Pippas small female audience (Of course they'd be as mentally ill as her)
:shiinastare:
I could believe some zoomer women are behind this accounts. But its far more advanced autism than the shit that used to be on tumblr.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Everytime they say shit like Hypaborea my brain translates it to Hyperborea. They are talking to me fr fr

Topo Chico

This is Chinese psyop, not CIA. Remember this is what the average chinese model actually looks like, they will never reach hyperborea

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
This is Chinese psyop, not CIA. Remember this is what the average chinese model actually looks like, they will never reach hyperborea

It's ok, they're only letting A60's and up in anyways.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

you reminded me of this :ironmousekek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom