[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Are we uncovering some strange rabbithole in real time? Has anyone tries reverse image-searching those pictures and/or looking for signs of AI yet? Am currently on mobile & lazy.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Why do i have a feeling people are autistically overthinking a "haha i havent gone out in so long im turning white and shiny" joke, im pretty sure Tumblr had this kind of autistic humor back when it was filled with white tweens

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Last edited:

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
What they trying to catfish a bunch of rich IT guys. Don't they know that we outsourced that shit to India. Catfishers trying to catfish other catfishers my god could it be

:autismvortex:

kingcaid

It really shouldn't be possible for one hikki to trip over as many creepy groomers and psy ops as Pippa does. I'm starting to believe she seeks them out deliberately. Was Reticule right all this time about her being a secret genius?:smugpipi:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Alright yeah, it's now pretty obvious that there's something really fucked up here and I'm curious how deep this rabbithole goes. Hopefully she eventually realizes or is told that something's off with the whole thing. I rather quite enjoy how all of us immediately put on our autism investigation kiwi hats whenever Pippa unknowingly runs headfirst & without thinking straight into undesirable situations/trouble, it's kinda wholesome.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Alright yeah, it's now pretty obvious that there's something really fucked up here and I'm curious how deep this rabbithole goes. Hopefully she eventually realizes or is told that something's off with the whole thing. I rather quite enjoy how all of us immediately put on our autism investigation kiwi hats whenever Pippa unknowingly runs headfirst & without thinking straight into undesirable situations/trouble, it's kinda wholesome.
Eh, it's whatever. She's already given the Chinese her information, so there shouldn't be any issue continuing to knowingly do so in such obviously not-retarded ways like flirting with Chinese psyops on Twitter, right?
:ponrys:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Even we are no match for whatever advanced autism these twitter accounts are.
My man, we are literally a splinter of Advanced Autism: The Website. If anyone could get to the bottom of it, it'd probably be us.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Most of those bait threads are made by goldylogs/peruanon. Who is more schizophrenic than Henri, ironically he is also another attention whore, like Henri, who Pippa gave attention to and everyone is worse off for it.

It sounds like there's a whole bunch of lore for the guy, and if he really is more schizophrenic than Henri, consider me intrigued. Could you please actually write up a thread OP for him here or something? Because you keep bringing him up & it's out of my ballpark, I stopped actively keeping an eye on /vt/ a very long while ago.
Remind me, isn't/wasn't Goldylogs primarily a Lumi anti? It wouldn't surprise if it didn't enter your radar Thhrang

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
While this most likely is some kind of catfishing op or LARP, there are Chinese schizos who literally believe they are Hyperborea/Aryan descendants who are also usually ultra-nationalists on the mainland and think they should own the world.
Its just strange tism all around.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
My man, we are literally a splinter of Advanced Autism: The Website. If anyone could get to the bottom of it, it'd probably be us.
Sure, I just meant that anyone running these accounts are probably even more autistic than us. Not that we can't get to the bottom of it.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Shame most of the good autistic shit is hidden behind 40 layers of zoomer lingo that I'm way too old decipher.

logitech

Im starting to believe god is real because Pippa is a gift that keeps on giving. lol

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom