"Between obesity and everything else, Ronald McDonald has killed more kids than the clown from IT"Amanogawa Shiina

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
She's so pale she's becoming blue like a fucking Smurf. Pippa what the hell is wrong with your tastes?
Idunno man, I usually agree that her taste is abysmal but that level of Whiteness is pretty based. The only concerning thing is the fact she seems to want to cannibalistically eat that hand.

Also, I tracked down the original account and am now laughing.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
She seems to already be down bad for her

a

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Idunno man, I usually agree that her taste is abysmal but that level of Whiteness is pretty based. The only concerning thing is the fact she seems to want to cannibalistically eat that hand.

I feel like I'm becoming @God's Strongest Sanalite here. I need darker.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
She's so pale she's becoming blue like a fucking Smurf. Pippa what the hell is wrong with your tastes?
There are even more questions if you examine the original account:

Edit: backup

Not sure if its a real woman or some schizo who stole the pics from a woman. If she is real, fishman might have another potential talent to consider.

Last edited:

kingcaid

fishman might have another potential talent to consider.
If she threatens to kill me at least once a week or has an incest fetish I might consider switching oshis. Get on it Sakana.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Topo Chico

There are even more questions if you examine the original account:

Not sure if its a real woman or some schizo who stole the pics from a woman. If she is real, fishman might have another potential talent to consider.

That account gives me psyop tranny vibes, and pippa is now spimping in the comments for a maybe not real ch*nese person. Explains the china apologizing two days ago :mitothink:

e: no chinese egirl is going to know about the hyperborean meme and quip about Aryan spirit. This is a pol tranny trying to psyop

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Based Retard Gang
:confusedshuba:
Follower list is full of zoomer racists, back in my day that was a white mans hobby.

Last edited:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Come to think of it, I think I actually already did vaguely see this girl's pale skin tweet a day or so ago before it hit the DelusionalTakes account when it got posted around some of the edgy Twitter circles a bit, and IIRC there were already some replies theorizing that it's a psyop or LARPer account. So I don't really know what to make of it.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Whether she's thirsting after a Chinese Aryan or a Chinese psyop, Pippa sure does like getting herself into some weird ass arcs.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Hopefully Pippa isn't too retarded and does something while interacting that she'll regret, right?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Based Retard Gang dot com eh

Ok then

Hmmmm a retweet

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

I am getting some strong larp vibes. I suspect this is actually a dude trying to shill his NFT's.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I really can't get upset at Xynchro doing exactly what Pippa asked the clippers to do multiple times with her bit. I don't like him either, and it might not be smart, but A.), it's really funny, B.) people actually falling for the bait is even funnier, and C.) it's a good filter/indicator to test who's completely retarded. If people fall for bait that obvious, it's not his fault. Pippa literally asked for it. Also, if you're all gonna get mad at Xynchro for this, you'd also have to yell at Aze and Raildex for consistency.

pippa uses the word "poors" when refering to paupers. its a word originating frlm far right law school gossip forum autoadmit.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Guys that took me two minutes.

I'm sorry to break this to ya'll

But Pippa might be retarded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom