"San Francisco is a primary example of government money laundering; How can a city have a budget of $14 Billion and still can't stop people from shitting on the street?"Kirschey

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I wasn't kidding when I've said at times that she's the little sister I never had. I'm positive if I did have a little sister, she'd be pretty much exactly like Pippa.

So her streams are to me as if I'm sitting at my computer and my little sister comes home from school and tells me about her day for three hours. I listen attentively and am happy to be there to listen to her. Once she's done, I go back to whatever I'm doing and think, "I need to get my shit in order so I can be there for my little sister, because god damn she's in worse shape than me."

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I wasn't kidding when I've said at times that she's the little sister I never had. I'm positive if I did have a little sister, she'd be pretty much exactly like Pippa.

So her streams are to me as if I'm sitting at my computer and my little sister comes home from school and tells me about her day for three hours. I listen attentively and am happy to be there to listen to her. Once she's done, I go back to whatever I'm doing and think, "I need to get my shit in order so I can be there for my little sister, because god damn she's in worse shape than me."
I see you're really committing to the Liquid Krampus bit.

Stunned But Dumb

Not sure whether to heart react or autism react, so...

Honestly, this is kind of sweet if a bit parasocial

Security

Postal rrat

chinshilla

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It's now almost 3am. Place bets whether or not we get an extremely late guerilla.

lvl8

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
There will be a stream within the next 72 hours, I guarantee it

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I hope not I kind of want to fix my sleep too :pippasadl:

Anime Fan

It's now almost 3am. Place bets whether or not we get an extremely late guerilla.
I'd doubt it. Sounds like she might not be feeling that great. Hopefully she just went back to sleep.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Hopefully she just headed back to sleep

E. listening to kirsche in the background and she got blocked by the opera gx vtuber too, little late on updating this

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
E. listening to kirsche in the background and she got blocked by the opera gx vtuber too, little late on updating this
Can't upload a picture right now, but holy shit it's real. :whatastory:
Whoever this girl is, she's more sensitive than even the average vtuber.

Security

Can't upload a picture right now, but holy shit it's real. :whatastory:
Whoever this girl is, she's more sensitive than even the average vtuber.
WHO COULD IT POSSIBLY BE? :smugpipi:

kingcaid

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Ten pages of sperging over Pippa not streaming for one day. It's not like she is the most consistent streamer either.

JMForte

Don't remember seeing this posted earlier, it might have been but that Pippa bait clip is blowing up. 100K+ views on the tweet.

Edit: This totally isn't going to come back and bite Pippa in the ass.

Short

God Damn the Sun
They are still seething.

A

A
Don't remember seeing this posted earlier, it might have been but that Pippa bait clip is blowing up. 100K+ views on the tweet.

lol

A

A

A

A

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

>Don't stream for one day
>Xynchro has another retard moment and it blows the fuck up
Bro, she only missed a single day! What the fuck are you doing?

JMForte

>Don't stream for one day
>Xynchro has another retard moment and it blows the fuck up
Bro, she only missed a single day! What the fuck are you doing?
He's a retarded Mexican and his defense is "Pippa said to do it" not realizing that even if Pippa said to do it, doesn't mean it's always the best thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom