Santa's Little Diversity Hire

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I check back in and all I see is Lumi's ass all over the place

I vote we replace Reticule with Lumi's ass

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I mean Lumi no ill will, but I will LMAO if she ever gets full roomated as a toothpaste tube shaped, flat ass-no-tits and DOUBLE if she's not even a real white chick.

JMForte

I mean Lumi no ill will, but I will LMAO if she ever gets full roomated as a toothpaste tube shaped, flat ass-no-tits and DOUBLE if she's not even a real white chick.
Everyone already knows Lumi doesn't have an ass. I think she's even said she doesn't before.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Not sure what its based on but I am under the impression she's actually a darkie

She must be one of them albino people then, because she's pale as fuck.
White shoe polish?

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

I can't remember where but there some theory collected on things she said where people think she's chinese. Also back when she was with Yuri she straight up said she has no curves

Anime Fan

Furious George

Low & Lazy
I bet Pippa loves how this place & that place goes insane the second she does something out of schedule.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

noose-moe-szyslak.gif

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It's a skinwalker. She's actually dead and the skinwalker is masquerading as her.

lvl8

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I unfortunately won't be able to stick around for the inevitable Twitch guerilla tonight, so I guess I'll look forward to catching up with another twenty-odd pages of you guys autistically comparing her voice clips and mannerisms to determine if it's a skinwalker or not.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Stop jonging and get more sleep.
No! If Pippa becomes the lord of the Jong and wins that tourney just imagine owenage of the 1 white girl beating out all her Asian Jong-Blooded CO-workers!

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Dearest retard sister, do not feel yourself obligated to stream. Instead:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I can't remember where but there some theory collected on things she said where people think she's chinese. Also back when she was with Yuri she straight up said she has no curves
Phase vtuber, chinese would be my first guess. id guess her pics are fake too.

kingcaid

Oh boy time for my favorite hobby of getting jump scared everytime I get a twitch notification!

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Oh boy time for my favorite hobby of getting jump scared everytime I get a twitch notification!
I'll choose to cope and assume since it's a Saturday night she'll make the right decision. Surely, hopefully...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom