"The whole point of my streams is that nothing's supposed to go right! Don't tell me how to be better!"Dizzy Dokuro

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

"I uh... forgot everything I learned from last time. "

Iori, Lia, and Remi on commentary. Hoo boy, this is gonna be good.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Stunned But Dumb

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
And you're still a nijiYamanba?
Show some respect biatch, Saturnus was literally the first person to ever post about Pippa on KF.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
How much jong must we do for the safe return of the rabbit, Fishman? Proof of life?

Topo Chico

Show some respect biatch, Saturnus was literally the first person to ever post about Pippa on KF.
My apologies, I'm a Yamanba for not recognizing royalty. 🙇‍♂️

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

Stunned But Dumb

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Spergatory

Early Adopter

I'm still wondering who Lumi blackmailed to give her an ass like that. Pippa's voice line also sounds like something she said directly from a recent stream.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Worst part about all of this: given how Pippa is, this silence means only one of two things, with one being innocuous and the other being extreme.

She either oversleep (and is still sleeping) or she's in extreme dire straits, quite possibly dead. There is no inbetween.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

I'm mad that Remi isn't playing, when she actually can play and Lumi IS playing and Lumi AFAIK does not play. Also Rie's line so fucking cringe.
I'm curious what the match making means/will be like. Will it just be first come first serve and filled with a bunch of SEA smurfs that have no interest in PC streams?
:mikothumbsl:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Worst part about all of this: given how Pippa is, this silence means only one of two things, with one being innocuous and the other being extreme.

She either oversleep (and is still sleeping) or she's in extreme dire straits, quite possibly dead. There is no inbetween.
...or something could have came up IRL and she might be busy doing something meaning that she hasn't yet had the opportunity to tweet out about it? Good Lord there's heaps of middleground here.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
...or something could have came up IRL and she might be busy doing something meaning that she hasn't yet had the opportunity to tweet out about it? Good Lord there's heaps of middleground here.
What are you on about? We can't have rational thoughts here!

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I am entirely too invested into the well-being of a woman I will never meet.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Pippa? NOT finding a moment to hit up twitter on her phone?

This horribly addicted Pippa?

Seriously, it's not an option. She has to be physically incapacitated. No question.

Topo Chico

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

I'm mad that Remi isn't playing, when she actually can play and Lumi IS playing and Lumi AFAIK does not play. Also Rie's line so fucking cringe.
I'm curious what the match making means/will be like. Will it just be first come first serve and filled with a bunch of SEA smurfs that have no interest in PC streams?
:mikothumbsl:
Rie is cringe, so it works perfectly. I for one am very glad Lumi is playing for reasons I will not go into any further

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom