"Oh you don't like feet? I'm gonna make you love feet"S.S. Isa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
He's a retarded Mexican and his defense is "Pippa said to do it" not realizing that even if Pippa said to do it, doesn't mean it's always the best thing to do.
First, he makes a video disparaging the fact that Pippa doesn't shy away from politics - one of the biggest reasons as to why she's downright fucking unique in the vtubing sphere and now he puts out a clip that makes her look greedy without a single indication that it's out-of-context and a joke. That's two strikes out of three.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I really can't get upset at Xynchro doing exactly what Pippa asked the clippers to do multiple times with her bit. I don't like him either, and it might not be smart, but A.), it's really funny, B.) people actually falling for the bait is even funnier, and C.) it's a good filter/indicator to test who's completely retarded. If people fall for bait that obvious, it's not his fault. Pippa literally asked for it. Also, if you're all gonna get mad at Xynchro for this, you'd also have to yell at Aze and Raildex for consistency.

Last edited:

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I really can't get upset at Xynchro doing exactly what Pippa asked the clippers to do multiple times with her bit. I don't like him either, and it might not be smart, but A.), it's really funny, B.) people actually falling for the bait is even funnier, and C.) it's a good filter/indicator to test who's completely retarded. If people fall for bait that obvious, it's not his fault. Pippa literally asked for it. Also, if you're all gonna get mad at Xynchro for this, you'd also have to yell at Aze and Raildex for consistency.

There was a thread on it in /vt/ as well

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Pippa has good taste. Besides, that's just Pippa's hand with painted nails basically. Meat Pippa really is my soulmate.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

lvl8

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

It's Twitter. T-W-I-T-T-E-R. The fucking cesspool of retardation. Full of normies who'll take it at face value because they have prior experience with Badbunny's '5 Dollars a month!' bullcrap and nothing says otherwise. It's a bait clip so masterfully cut it became the goddamn worm. And like JMForte said,
He's a retarded Mexican and his defense is "Pippa said to do it" not realizing that even if Pippa said to do it, doesn't mean it's always the best thing to do.
That clip has 124K views and it's still rising by the fucking minute.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It's Twitter. T-W-I-T-T-E-R. The fucking cesspool of retardation. Full of normies who'll take it at face value because they have prior experience with Badbunny's '5 Dollars a month' and nothing says otherwise. It's a bait clip so masterfully cut it became the goddamn worm. And like JMForte said,

That clip has 124K views and it's still rising by the fucking minute.
I'm going to be honest, I really don't care too much, because it's just really goddamn funny and I don't give a fuck about Twitter (and neither should anyone). If a bunch of people really start attacking Pippa over it, or it 'comes back around to bite her in the ass', A.) it'd still be really funny, and B.) literally all she and her clippers have to do to regain control of the situation is start blasting out the clips where the bit was being clearly rehearsed as a manufactured controversy. It's literally a nothingburger.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I'm going to be honest, I really don't care too much, because it's just really goddamn funny and I don't give a fuck about Twitter (and neither should anyone). If a bunch of people really start attacking Pippa over it, or it 'comes back around to bite her in the ass', A.) it'd still be really funny, and B.) literally all she and her clippers have to do to regain control of the situation is start blasting out the clips where the bit was being clearly rehearsed as a manufactured controversy. It's literally a nothingburger.
A lie can travel around the world and back while the truth is still lacing up its boots. The clip's being fucking carried by the algorithm. Pippa herself can pull the uncut context of the clips and it still won't have the same reach as the bait.

We also haven't accounted for bad faith actors yet. People who know and realizes that it's bait, but don't fucking care. Because guess what, it's a good one.

Last edited:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

A ton of seething about Pippa was kicked off because of that clip, even on /vt/, with several bait threads about Pippa bullying Pandora into the hospital or something.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
A lie can travel around the world and back while the truth is still lacing up its boots. The clip's being fucking carried by the algorithm. Pippa herself can pull the uncut context of the clips and it still won't have the same reach as the bait. We also haven't accounted for bad faith actors yet.
Yes, I'm aware of that. My point is that most of the people who fall for the bait are going to be irrelevant retards who nobody should care about the opinions of anyways (the Yamanbacattle of the world), which is a good sort of filter, and that on the off-chance someone actually important or influential falls for the bait and tries to stir shit or something else either publically or behind the scenes (the proverbial 'biting her in the ass'), it's the easiest thing in the world to disprove.

kingcaid

A bunch of retarded clip watchers seething is a weekly occurrence. Who cares? Theyll find something else to seethe about next week.

JMForte

A ton of seething about Pippa was kicked off because of that clip, even on /vt/, with several bait threads about Pippa bullying Pandora into the hospital or something.
Most of those bait threads are made by goldylogs/peruanon. Who is more schizophrenic than Henri, ironically he is also another attention whore, like Henri, who Pippa gave attention to and everyone is worse off for it.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Most of those bait threads are made by goldylogs/peruanon. Who is more schizophrenic than Henri, ironically he is also another attention whore, like Henri, who Pippa gave attention to and everyone is worse off for it.
It sounds like there's a whole bunch of lore for the guy, and if he really is more schizophrenic than Henri, consider me intrigued. Could you please actually write up a thread OP for him here or something? Because you keep bringing him up & it's out of my ballpark, I stopped actively keeping an eye on /vt/ a very long while ago.

JMForte

It sounds like there's a whole bunch of lore for the guy, and if he really is more schizophrenic than Henri, consider me intrigued. Could you please actually write up a thread OP for him here or something? Because you keep bringing him up & it's out of my ballpark, I stopped actively keeping an eye on /vt/ a very long while ago.
Yeah I'll do it in a day or so when I have time. Probably will post it in the /vt/ thread, it's a dude who sits on /pcg/ and /vt/ all day posting extremely esl bait but like every once in a while he has a mental breakdown and schizos out to an extreme degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom