"My mouth just automatically goes to a suck shape"Kirschey

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I look away from this thread for one fucking day and Pippa gets catfished by an AI trying to eat her dog. What the fuck.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I think if she was looking here right now she'd have probably unfollowed by now or tried walking back the interactions.
You think too highly of her sometimes. :smugpipi:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

tempo

🔧
I've put a brief summary of some of y'alls findings about the entire account + its' orbiters likely being part of a psyop larp in modchat. Can't guarantee it'll get read or she'll see it but I've done what I can. Back to the shadow realm I go.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Alright this bit with the biblically accurate pippa was geniunely kinda funny (i was about to type cute first but then i realized that combo of words has been corrupted by satan in recent times)

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
This Chinese aryan AI generated stuff reads like a 4chan troll to me. If there's actually NFT stuff connected to it, though, what in the world :lolwat:

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
This Chinese aryan AI generated stuff reads like a 4chan troll to me. If there's actually NFT stuff connected to it, though, what in the world :lolwat:
Might just be community crossover. I see lots of those particular NFT groups in many different conversations on Twitt... I mean 𝕏. Could just be really autistic zoomer stuff, or a troll op that they all want in on after going over it in a group chat.
e. should mention, I'm excluding the possibility that Pippa is in on this. Unless Fishman wants in on NFTs, then he's gonna be holding a bag at the end :fishfry:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The account Pippa's been interacting with literally has an NFT page shilled in its' bio thing.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Found anything?
I'm pretty sure its zoomers for one, possibly female because they have a fashion channel, and unlike the weebs of yesteryear that specifically focused on wanting to be Japanese, these zoomers seem to want to be Asian in general with a slightly higher focus on China.
Discord channels:

Also remind me of the fat looking retard name who has a beard and makes music that sometimes hangs around Sam Hyde, I've seen some pics of him so there might be a bit of crossover in fandoms.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm pretty sure its zoomers for one, possibly female because they have a fashion channel, and unlike the weebs of yesteryear that specifically focused on wanting to be Japanese, these zoomers seem to want to be Asian in general with a slightly higher focus on China.
Discord channels:

Also remind me of the fat looking retard name who has a beard and makes music that sometimes hangs around Sam Hyde, I've seen some pics of him so there might be a bit of crossover in fandoms.
If you find anything interesting in conversations, use Discord Chat Exporter to grab shit and put it on a MEGA file or something.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Discord channels:

Also remind me of the fat looking retard with a beard and makes music that sometimes hangs around Sam Hyde, I've seen some pics of him so there might be a bit of crossover in fandoms.
Kinda reminds me of how Jersh hedges his bets with regards to the 🇨🇳 question. I could see some zoomers trying to get positive social credit in case they end up with the higher standard of living within the century. Also, need bing chilling and +social credit emotes.

Short

God Damn the Sun

JMForte

Eat em and breed em

I need help

another link

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
If you find anything interesting in conversations, use Discord Chat Exporter to grab shit and put it on a MEGA file or something.
The targeted lovebomb channel really gives off a female vibe, people just go in there and ask for positive affirmations, reminds me of a lot of tumblr posts back in the day.
I'm not seeing anything really funny jumping out at me scanning through some channels, it just looks like zoomers shitposting at each other occasionally:
Of course there is always someone with a Israel/mossad/Jew name reference in discord.

Anyone interested can look further, there might be some really weird shit under the surface but I already had too much exposure to this strange autism.

JMForte

I really hope Pippa sees this and makes a stream on it.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Six new pages on a break day :annoyedpippa: I better not have missed something good

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
You leave a woman alone for 5 hours and she goes and marries a larping chinese-hyperborian nft shill psyop.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom