"If you're trying to improve on your life, you should not be waiting for January 1st of each new year, this should be a life goal, why haven't you started already?"Sena Bonbon

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
After watching the Soph video and seeing evidence suggesting that Rain is linked to KaliAcc, seeing Pippa's retweets in her feed is genuinely worrying me.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
*Pippa interacts with someone*
"Why are you doing this REEEEE"
"Pippa's fans at it again"
*10 seconds of research later*
"PIPPA NOOOOOOOO"

And yet this will probably happen again, its a monthly occurrence. Very cool

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

So is it a splinter group based of the groomer's original?

Also it just clicked with me watching the Soph video, I saw pics of the book Fanged Noumena in a couple discord channels while skimming through.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I went to sleep knowing Pippa wasn't the political vtuber and I wake up to see her marrying her ideal hyperborean aryan chinese gf.
Jimlaugh.wav

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

I know I'm jumping around a lot but I want to hone in on this one. The Charlotte Fang tweet is from April 2022, and then brg_rain necros it over a year later.

e:

a

Says "I support the Milady thing", embed cuts it off.
a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

Last edited:

Short

God Damn the Sun
I know I'm jumping around a lot but I want to hone in on this one. The Charlotte Fang tweet is from April 2022, and then brg_rain necros it over a year later.

e:

a

lol, accelerationism really is just another word for a doomsday cult at this point.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
While Pippa has some yellow fever, her favorite is tall, blonde, blue eyed women with large breasts.
She would just lead with that instead of the "actually the Chinese are the true Aryans and 3000 years advanced in looks/fashion" bit. Also I think she doesn't like NFTs.
the chinese man who sold out canada to the ccp made her dreams of being a successful vtuber come true.

She knows how her mac is cheesed.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
There are so many fucking tweets from brg_rain mentioning Milady. This is fucking insane.

a

a

E: HMMMMM

a

a

a

a

Last edited:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
There are so many fucking tweets from brg_rain mentioning Milady. This is fucking insane.

a

a

a

a

Take a deep dive into their discord.

Topo Chico

lol, accelerationism really is just another word for a doomsday cult at this point.
Which is cringe as it has some interesting ideas in how it goes about describing the System. Land's Quick-and-Dirty Introduction to Accelerationism is great and as far as a normal person needs to or should go into delving into the topic. Midwit freaks like these and others such as the O9A latch onto anything that can help them justify their depravity.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

a

a

a

a

a

Pull the pipparachute. Our girls in too deep.

Thhrang saves pippa once again.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I don't know what to make of brg_rain's replies to Charlotte Fang. It makes me think that maybe they aren't the same person, but it could also be a case of 'schizoposter has multiple accounts and replies to himself to try and poison the well to throw off people investigating.'

Topo Chico

I don't know what to make of brg_rain's replies to Charlotte Fang. It makes me think that maybe they aren't the same person, but it could also be a case of 'schizoposter has multiple accounts and replies to himself to try and poison the well to throw off people investigating.'
You may have posted this already

But this is merely one, today, that the dude retweeted of our Mr. Rain. The dude retweets a lot, his schizoid babble is similar. He's an orbiter, person in the inner circle, or actually Fang himself. The way I see it, it looks like it's him on an alt.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Considering the history of professional gaslighting it seems very likely this is the latter.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Could also be a competing pedo who wants to leech vulnerable women into his sphere, a kool-aid drinker who legitimately believes the buzzword vomit or an ironic troll group that took on the aesthetic to own the original.

The buzzword vomit reminds of reading ethnic studies papers in college years ago and being told you just don't get it and you need to open your mind and ultimately coming to the conclusion that the content doesn't matter, its all about the right buzzwords to appeal to the female peer reviewer's circlejerk.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Is this that girl that was manipulated by her mother in the EGL scene and then ran off to marry some Hiki?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom