"I will file a motion to kill this idiot"VenVen

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I fucking hope not because then she'd go super menhera over it & the optics, start overthinking everything she does even more than she already does, and try to extreme course-correct out of guilt that some actual retard couldn't handle the bantz.
This is why we need to take care of Krampus ourselves. :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
I fucking hope not because then she'd go super menhera over it & the optics, start overthinking everything she does even more than she already does, and try to extreme course-correct out of guilt that some actual retard couldn't handle the bantz.
Only way I see it ever happening is if it's the persons first stream. It doesn't take too long to see Pippa is good at heart and doesn't actually mean it.

Topo Chico

Isn't it dangerous to read aloud the foreign language you don't speak on stream? A memer could easily make you say some funny slurs and shit

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm enjoying all of the harine hate today.

e:
1690943892246.png
1690943906063.png

So true, so real.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Isn't it dangerous to read aloud the foreign language you don't speak on stream? A memer could easily make you say some funny slurs and shit
Plausible deniability.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
"That's doxing, you can't do that."
:smugpipi:

Eat em and breed em

I need help

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

JMForte

Topo Chico

Chudcels in shambles

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiori just dunking on Pippa]s posture

pippacalledoutagain.PNG

kingcaid

I like how she's surprised at the amount of harine hate going on.
She didn't realize the fancord was going to memory hole a year of them doing retarded shit and pretend its only newfags acting like retards.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa, Walpurgis Nacht is literally the celebration of "Saint Walpurgis Night". Let me teach you things Pippa.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
This is what I was most worried about back when she was regularly interacting with Henri.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Am I stroking out, did Pippa just mention Shiori's stream too? :whatastory:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
While I gather that the general opinion of the discord gang is perhaps negative, a lot of these are super high effort and Pippa clearly appreciates them. Seems like she's genuinely enjoying the submissions and anything that improves Rabbit Morale is a win in my book.

Anime Fan

Spergatory

Early Adopter
While I gather that the general opinion of the discord gang is perhaps negative, a lot of these are super high effort and Pippa clearly appreciates them. Seems like she's genuinely enjoying the submissions and anything that improves Rabbit Morale is a win in my book.
Majority are fairly good at keeping weird shit out of chat. They're pretty schizo but not that bad most of the time. I've also seen them do stuff for other streamers too like Lisa which is cool because her discord is practically dead.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It's possible to dislike certain people within the Discord clique while still recognizing that they can & do often create pretty kino OC for these kinds of projects. Though when they miss the mark, they miss hard (see: that retarded Xynchro video from a few months back).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom