"Surprisingly, I am wearing clothes today; I usually don't wear anything at home."Yukishiro Mahiro

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat

kingcaid

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
She will be the first VTuber to break new ground and actually wash her clothes, inspiring other sad girls to do the same

Saturnus

haha it's unou

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
...They expire?

Not only do they expire, but they're a hotspot for bacteria, especially if stored in damp and warm spaces

Back when I had jaw surgery and could only blend the things I wanted to eat, I stockpiled sauces to add as flavoring, so I have a good idea of how long it takes for them to go bad

Topo Chico

...They expire?
From these nerds https://wewantthesauce.com/how-long-does-mcdonalds-sauce-last/ They give this estimation on McDicks sauces in ideal conditions
McDonalds SauceGeneral Expiry Date
Ketchup2 months – 1 year
BBQ Sauce2 months – 1 year
Mayonaisse2 months – 1 year
Tartar Sauce2 months – 1 year
Creamy Ranch Sauce2 months – 1 year
Sweet ‘N Sour Sauce1 – 2 years
Spicy Buffalo Sauce1 – 2 years
Honey Mustard Sauce3 – 4 years
HoneyIndefinite
Now if you keep them in your hot car a packet of ketchup is going to be dead by a day or two. Heat speeds shit up quick.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Ketchup2 months – 1 year
How long does it last if you keep it in an opened bottle on your computer desk in the middle of July? Asking for a friend.

Topo Chico

How long does it last if you keep it in an opened bottle on your computer desk in the middle of July? Asking for a friend.
When you see it separate the vinegar from the tomato paste that's when it's going bad or when it's changing color. As long as you don't add contaminants to the bottle you're fine for a couple months at most. Ketchup is shelf stable and vinegar based so it's fine to leave it opened and unrefrigerated.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
pippadoesn'twatchanime.PNG
no!...no....no....stop being mostly right!:urtearingmeapart:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Not only do they expire, but they're a hotspot for bacteria, especially if stored in damp and warm spaces

Back when I had jaw surgery and could only blend the things I wanted to eat, I stockpiled sauces to add as flavoring, so I have a good idea of how long it takes for them to go bad
Those little McDonalds sauces also aren't all 100% perfectly sealed either. I've had a couple that didn't have any adhesive on a corner or entire side.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Spergatory

Early Adopter

I was just about to post this lol. Does she not realize how fucked up and insane she makes her parents look on a daily basis?

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Now if you keep them in your hot car a packet of ketchup is going to be dead by a day or two.
You know, I never noticed a funny taste or anything from the small stockpile I had in my car but this is informative. Probably a good idea to toss out the packets that survived the -50F degree winter and are currently baking in the 100F summer heat.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
Then bring the computer setup downstairs Pippa, or get someone to help bring it upstairs.
thinking this is your chance to volunteer?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
What did Twitter mean by this?
View attachment 38567
I'm still not sure what her unique stream idea is, but she's invited everyone from Idol Corp over for a collab. Are we about to see the first ever shower to take place in the Pipkin household?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm still not sure what her unique stream idea is, but she's invited everyone from Idol Corp over for a collab. Are we about to see the first ever shower to take place in the Pipkin household?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom