"When I hold the mic, my pinky finger stands up, is this a problem outside of Japan?"Pako

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
It's going to be funny watching her try to not gush over the debuts due to it being the other half of the 250k celebration. There is no way she will be able to resist.
It's always great to see her fangirl over stuff she loves and enjoys so I look forward to it. Another 4-5 stream probably if she tangents to all hell on it and depending on the amount of submissions.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Shiori of EN3 will be doing a bug eating stream.

With the timing, what are the chances she too (like Fauna) "knows of" Pippa?

Edit: She perceives.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

There is a MAJOR difference between with EN2 premiered and now. Back then, Pippa herself had only just premiered too. And Fauna probably knew Pippa via Shondo. But now, Pippa is basically the largest vTuber in the English small corpo sphere. As such, anyone who comes from an indie background has probably heard of her in some capacity. I'd be more shocked if they DIDN'T at least know OF her.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Edit: She perceives.

You know Pippa's reading this thread. Hi, Pippa. We all disown Reticule, by the way.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Pippa, get some sleep so you can watch FuwaMoco in the morning you goddamn gremlin.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
There is a MAJOR difference between with EN2 premiered and now. Back then, Pippa herself had only just premiered too. And Fauna probably knew Pippa via Shondo. But now, Pippa is basically the largest vTuber in the English small corpo sphere. As such, anyone who comes from an indie background has probably heard of her in some capacity. I'd be more shocked if they DIDN'T at least know OF her.
I'm like 95% sure I remember her mentioning the twins spoke to her during one of the anime convention call-ins.

So that's gonna be fucking with her for a while :smugpipi:

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Pippa just enjoying her well-deserved rest day, only to be reminded of yesterday's Hell :kaelalaugh:

JMForte

I'm like 95% sure I remember her mentioning the twins spoke to her during one of the anime convention call-ins.
They hummed her song and talked about liking it when she raided them once.

kingcaid

Short

God Damn the Sun

So that's gonna be fucking with her for a while :smugpipi:
The GGN girls have a Patreon and it's mainly about their 3D activities but they went to Sakurakon and guess who they saw? Pippa.
EDIT:
:annoyedpippa:That was fast.
loll.png

Last edited:

JMForte

I really do want to know how many popular vtubers are fans of Pippa. Not just including hololive. Would probably be an interesting list.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I really do want to know how many popular vtubers are fans of Pippa. Not just including hololive. Would probably be an interesting list.
Like how Warren Zevon was the musician's musician, and Bill Hicks was the comedian's comedian, I've long said that Pippa is the vtuber's vtuber.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Like how Warren Zevon was the musician's musician, and Bill Hicks was the comedian's comedian, I've long said that Pippa is the vtuber's vtuber.
At the very least she's the Jerry Springer of vtubing: They may say they don't watch her but they can all tell you what happend each stream.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Short

God Damn the Sun

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
you couldn't copy and paste the catbox link here?

its a 2 nd clip of them waving. not singing pippa da rippa. :C
That 2 second clip had me convinced they were heading for Phase Connect, never did I imagine them reaching for Hololive. :kroheart:

Found it just for you ❤️

I did not find the part where they sing tho

I don't recall them singing it as MAKIRA, I think they sang it as themselves during one of their Patreon Familia streams.

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
>Pippa raids into Rie :magnino:
>Yuko "lemonade" Oh No Raids Rie :gurawave:
Right? It seems Pippa just CANNOT raid into Rie, like every time (since the raid after Pippa's last KMS rant) Pippa could raid Rie there's some excuse and she doesn't do it.
Rie must have asked for no Pippa raids.
Funny enough, I think Pippa got gun-shy about raiding others shortly after raiding Rie. And since then, she has never raided her again. I wonder if Rie chewed Pippa out mildly, and Pippa being Pippa descended into a massive self-doubt spiral about it and blew everything totally out of proportions.

famous artist pipkun

Funny enough, I think Pippa got gun-shy about raiding others shortly after raiding Rie. And since then, she has never raided her again. I wonder if Rie chewed Pippa out mildly, and Pippa being Pippa descended into a massive self-doubt spiral about it and blew everything totally out of proportions.
Rie complained that a capipi was being rude in chat. that's probably what it is.

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom