"The rain is just God's piss"Fujikura Uruka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Semi-relevant to this thread since there's a non-zero chance it'll be brought up on stream.
Something about the wording of "How I recover from my Heart Attack" is annoying.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Something about the wording of "How I recover from my Heart Attack" is annoying.
It's infantilising, doctors and other medical professionals can't help themselves from treating their patients like children, I think it's an ego thing.

Topo Chico

It's infantilising, doctors and other medical professionals can't help themselves from treating their patients like children, I think it's an ego thing.
It's also a Yamanbas-can't-follow-directions-and-cause-an-incredible-amount-of-fatigue-upon-medical-professionals-that-nessecitate-such-verbage-thing to even have a hope of them listening to Drs orders. It sucks normals get roped into it tho

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Screenshot_20230801-192809_YouTube.jpg

E. Finally
Screenshot_20230801-193255_YouTube.jpg

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
It's really corporate culture. As much as I'd love to blame doctors, it's mostly HR and billion dollar facilities like HCA that do this shit. It's so they can see as many people as possible without having to explain anything.

If you go to a high-end teaching hospital, they give you a hand shake and a complete picture of what you are dealing with. If your diagnosis is super interesting, they are VERY interested in you.

On the other hand, If you go to a for-profit hospital you're going to be given the everyone is a retard treatment.

He's probably had a better time at his oncologist's office than he had during his hospital visit for his heart attack.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
Can be that, but from my experience, it's a mix of patients really being that commonly fucking stupid and covering their ass to prevent malpractice suits. Harder to take a doctor to court claiming they didn't tell you what to do when they sent you a coloring book full of details that explained everything as if you were an autistic five year-old.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Anime Fan

Hff201

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Spergatory

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Short is Krampus's biggest simp.
I commend his dedication to cool story bro react everytime we call out Krampus or some other chatter.

Hff201

Early Adopter
View attachment 38957
I doubt he'll actually stop but we'll see. It's not only him that's an issue but he's the most prominent. Should've been warned ages ago though.

Edit: Love you too Short.
He probably won't, or he'll just take it to /vt/ instead, but the message has been sent that it's not welcome in the stream chat, which sets a good precedent. I'm glad it's happened.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Topo Chico

Spider eyed pippa makes my teeth hurt, very unnerving

Sven

She wanted to do a part two stream just for this didn't she

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Status
Not open for further replies.