"What do you mean? I got all, I got picture of ghost! I got the picture of finguhpurint! I was only one who ackshually went, like crazy woman, while everyone else was praying with the television remote controOOOOool !!!"Tenma Maemi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

Short

God Damn the Sun
Funny enough, I think Pippa got gun-shy about raiding others shortly after raiding Rie. And since then, she has never raided her again. I wonder if Rie chewed Pippa out mildly, and Pippa being Pippa descended into a massive self-doubt spiral about it and blew everything totally out of proportions.
This is the stream that in my opinion made Pippa not want to raid anymore, and to be fair capipis 100% derail Ries's stream here talking about how sad Pippa was, so I kinda get it.

Someone also left a comment on the vod shitting on Rie but I did not find it anymore so here's a tweet about it:

A
EDIT:
Found it!
1675567417911635.jpg

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
This is the stream that in my opinion made Pippa not want to raid anymore, and to be fair capipis 100% derail Ries's stream here talking about how sad Pippa was, so I kinda get it.

Someone also left a comment on the vod shitting on Rie but I did not find it anymore so here's a tweet about it:

A

And if that's the case, Pippa needs to take a page out of Kirsche's book. If this had been Foxu's chat shitting up another channel, she would have spent the first god knows how long part of the next stream collectively reaming everyone out and banning the bad actors as an example. "I don't care how bad of a mood I was in when I left, that doesn't give you the right to shit up and derail another person's stream".

Pippa's starting to come down harder now. But she really needed to start sooner and needs to come down harsher to weed out the real bad actors and get the ones who can be taught back in line.

JMForte

next stream collectively reaming everyone out
I'm pretty sure Pippa (might have been another streamer but I feel like I remember Pippa saying this or something along the lines of this) has said in the past she hates when streamers do this so I doubt she would ever do this.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

JMForte

It's Pippa's night off, you will get your discourse reruns and you will like it.
I mean we could have a discourse over Pippa liking those Grimmi BVTMemes tweets about Shiori or is that too disconnected from Pippa?

Hff201

Early Adopter
I mean we could have a discourse over Pippa liking those Grimmi BVTMemes tweets about Shiori or is that too disconnected from Pippa?
That's not as interesting since you can just write it off as a woman moment.

JMForte

That's not as interesting since you can just write it off as a woman moment.
I still don't get how she was a Jim fan. Like with her always feeling bad for people getting laughed at, it disconnects for me.
My brain tells me she was a woman about it and that its only because she likes his voice.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I still don't get how she was a Jim fan. Like with her always feeling bad for people getting laughed at, it disconnects for me.
My brain tells me she was a woman about it and that its only because she likes his voice.
she laughs at people all the time wtf are you talking.

Hff201

Early Adopter
As much as she's stood by her "no sacred cows" principle over the years, it's incredibly obvious that cute girl vtubers are an exception to that. She's just simping, really.

JMForte

she laughs at people all the time wtf are you talking.
Yeah and it doesn't take away from what I said. She feels bad after she does it. She always brings up the KFP fanfic writer.
As much as she's stood by her "no sacred cows" principle over the years, it's incredibly obvious that cute girl vtubers are an exception to that. She's just simping, really.
She went on a tangent about how she was a bad person for laughing at people and how she didn't want to do that anymore. Of course she immediately laughed at people but still. Maybe she can live vicariously through others who laugh at people and not feel like a bad person.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
As long as she never actually ends up going full-on trolls' remorse and disavows an entire key aspect of her personality up to now in a misguided attempt at 'character growth' or whatever, I fail to see the big deal in the known mentally ill woman occasionally having overly sensitive menhera moments and overthinking the simple things like enjoying laughing at tards. I remember I made a post about the trolls'-remorse slippery slope thing back in February when she first started saying that kind of thing about feeling guilty, and guess what's came of it? Literally nothing, she's laughed at speds plenty of times since then, and continues to do so to this day. Regarding the KFP fanfic writer, I've got a hunch at least part of it is just her being worried about the optics of a corpo VTuber 'bullying' a VTuber fan into privating all their stuff or whatever, and feeling bad about it because of that. And with the BVTM thing, do I even need to say it? Of fucking course she's going to side with defending the Holo over the retarded gimmick account trying to stir shit for no reason, that's a nothingburger.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
As long as she never actually ends up going full-on trolls' remorse and disavows an entire key aspect of her personality up to now in a misguided attempt at 'character growth' or whatever, I fail to see the big deal in the known mentally ill woman occasionally having overly sensitive menhera moments and overthinking the simple things like enjoying laughing at tards. I remember I made a post about the trolls'-remorse slippery slope thing back in February when she first started saying that kind of thing about feeling guilty, and guess what's came of it? Literally nothing, she's laughed at speds plenty of times since then, and continues to do so to this day. Regarding the KFP fanfic writer, I've got a hunch at least part of it is just her being worried about the optics of a corpo VTuber 'bullying' a VTuber fan into privating all their stuff or whatever, and feeling bad about it because of that. And with the BVTM thing, do I even need to say it? Of fucking course she's going to side with defending the Holo over the retarded gimmick account trying to stir shit for no reason, that's a nothingburger.
I'm betting true troll's remorse like idubbbz is incredibly rare and most of it is just people chasing the fad like H3 who still says retarded edgy shit all the time but then turns around and pretends to be the biggest alley of our democracy or whatever. I have no idea what the kind of brain rot idubbbz but I highly doubt even Pippa would catch it as she has seen both sides now and doesn't like both.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Last edited:

Hff201

Early Adopter
This is about a month old now, but I've been catching up on my tumblr reps and found it amusing that on a completely unrelated part of the internet she is finding likeminded people who overthink social interactions as much as she does.

image (7).jpg
Link / Archive

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Semi-relevant to this thread since there's a non-zero chance it'll be brought up on stream.
First post
1690931206115.png
1690931220011.png1690931235674.png

1690931301278.png Gee, I wonder who else should probably heed this advice?

1690931360152.png1690931385756.png1690931530987.png
1690931401570.png1690931476802.png1690931491842.png
1690931559263.png1690931571711.png1690931588624.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom