"PETA is a scam, and you know it!"Tenma Maemi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

I wonder if Pippa knows that the tarantula hair irritation can last hours to a few weeks depending on the tarantula, having an allergic reaction and where it gets into.
The eyes are the worst place because of the potential for permanent damage.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Nobody tell Pippa that human enzimes cannot digest insect/arachnid chitine. Those will have to go all the way out.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Watching the stream. Someone explain the karaoke stick reference to me, please. I don't remember that one.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Nobody tell Pippa that human enzimes cannot digest insect/arachnid chitine. Those will have to go all the way out.
I'm pretty sure that's not true.
I think its like the reverse of lactose tolerance, instead of being born with it on and fading over time eating chitin more often will cause your body to produce the enzymes.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
>Pippa raids into Rie :magnino:
>Yuko "lemonade" Oh No Raids Rie :gurawave:
Right? It seems Pippa just CANNOT raid into Rie, like every time (since the raid after Pippa's last KMS rant) Pippa could raid Rie there's some excuse and she doesn't do it.
Rie must have asked for no Pippa raids.

Sven

Watching the stream. Someone explain the karaoke stick reference to me, please. I don't remember that one.
A punishment from long ago was to do karaoke and being forced to eat butter well doing it thus the stick

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

kingcaid

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

God damn that really fucked her up. Makes me wonder if it was mixing it with all those sauces, or if she had some kind of allergic reaction to it. Shame she's sick during her break, hope she feels better soon.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
God damn that really fucked her up. Makes me wonder if it was mixing it with all those sauces, or if she had some kind of allergic reaction to it. Shame she's sick during her break, hope she feels better soon.
Funny you say that

But yea..hope she feels better soon

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
I think a big part of it was her grossing herself out. She psyched herself out so much, when it's just a stupid little spider you can eat in 4 bites.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I think a big part of it was her grossing herself out. She psyched herself out so much, when it's just a stupid little spider you can eat in 4 bites.

I agree. Probably purely psychosomatic. That girl needs therapy. Lie down on the couch. What does that mean? I don't necessarily blame her though. Our species evolved away from eating bugs millennia ago.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
It's no mystery, it was clearly the green mustard sauce that did her in.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Anime Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom