"Oh my god no let me clarify before I peace out, not actually 'lean...' just hit the drankies....I need to learn the actual meanings of some of these new age words lmao"Mori Calliope

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Considering he's one deplatforming confirmation away from TRW that may be awhile.
He's about to get .net back up though, so there's still hope for the fedi... right? Right?
:takocope:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Sorry for doubleposting but I just saw this:
1690587446381.png

In case anyone wants to participate I guess.

Sven

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Sawa uses Bae.st which is run by one of Grafs friends/associates? Jones is on Shitposter.club. Maybe freespeechextremist.com?
Didn't Bae.st get nuked? Also, Crunklord is on Club.Cyberia but it's invite only, and he did make a list of Kiwi "friendly" instances somewhere in the Poast thread on the homelands.

I'm holding out hope that Josh and Crunklord can eventually actually get KF.CC back up for a period longer than a week.
Love Crunklord, but the KF.CC interface was bad the one time I tried it.

JMForte

Eat em and breed em

I need help
View attachment 38163
Would be nice to participate in this but I'm horrid with drawing. I will not embarrass myself with this lol

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Didn't Bae.st get nuked?
It was down for a little while but it's back up and running. Full of coomer bots but their spoilered by default.

Also apparently misskey has shitposter.club and a few others blocked but Poast is apparently big enough to still view it

Spergatory

Early Adopter
View attachment 38163
I've joined some of the other projects from there before but I'm not really bothered for this one. Also doesn't help that it's only a single day to do it.

That maze of ants traveling through her foot is... something. :shiinastare:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Speaking of shit getting nuked, unfortunately the Pippa pregame stream channel known as MATI has been removed from Youtube
1690588922478.png

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Half the replies are from poa.st people (and others with literal Nazi profiles, lol) & Graf is in the replies numberfagging about how big his instance is and talking about the Kiwi Influx of last year. Surely this will go swimmingly with no issues whatsoever.
I bet she's already regretting this.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Half the replies are from poa.st people (and others with literal Nazi profiles, lol) & Graf is in the replies numberfagging about how big his instance is and talking about the Kiwi Influx of last year. Surely this will go swimmingly with no issues whatsoever.
I hope all the capippis finding out about poa.st for the first time from his replies will ask him if they can say Yamanba. He'll love that.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Didn't he block the kiwifarms instance officially because Jersh wouldn't defederate from pawoo despite still federating with Baest that still federates with pawoo?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I hope all the capippis finding out about poa.st for the first time from his replies will ask him if they can say Yamanba. He'll love that.
They'll be booted once they commit nose posting though.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Didn't he block the kiwifarms instance officially because Jersh wouldn't defederate from pawoo despite still federating with Baest that still federates with pawoo?
Something like that, I think it had something to do with some woman's Jew nose.

Topo Chico

Here's the clip
tl;dw he did defederate from pawoo in the exact same way Graf did. Graf is a drunk with mental health issues

Last edited:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
We're being cucked by the Internet. What a day
1690589392764.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom