"Eminem is a wigger!"Komachi Panko

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short

God Damn the Sun
I think Pippa told him to tard wrangle her if she starts tangenting and not reading superchats.
He's so done lmao
2023-07-26 lol.png

Eat em and breed em

I need help

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This MATI clip from nearly a year ago is also near the top.

Maybe the soy Redditors will see the evil murderer and architect of the transgender Holocaust known as Joshua "Null" Moon talking about it and immediately believe it's all fake and gay on that basis alone. though a lot of his talkingpoints in this stream clip are already actually fake and gay, but whatever.

Holy fucking based.

kingcaid

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
When will we need a WontonBro to make sure Shiina reads all her supas :pippasadl:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Being a Pippigger is hard work.

Also, if it came out that @thhrang was Zax at some point, I wouldn't be surprised.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Maybe the soy Redditors will see the evil murderer and architect of the transgender Holocaust known as Joshua "Null" Moon talking about it and immediately believe it's all fake and gay on that basis alone. though a lot of his talkingpoints in this stream clip are already actually fake and gay, but whatever.
Has he ever had a Pippa segment that wasn't full of fake and gay information?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Has he ever had a Pippa segment that wasn't full of fake and gay information?
The closest thing to that would probably be the first one he did covering her right after Portugal, I guess?

Also, if it came out that @thhrang was Zax at some point, I wouldn't be surprised.
What the fuck does this even mean?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
This made me think, she should probably be very careful in making sure to not accidentally give out or tell her full real name to those soy normie Reddit motherfuckers, because iirc the top fucking result for it on Google leads to/is the goddamn Onionfarms.
Most instances of her real name on her old accounts shortened it to Niki so I assume she goes by that irl too, which is useful because there's not as much documentation under that. Most of what you'll find from searching that is autistic Neopets shit (archives: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4) and a Flickr account (archive). I can't even confirm this is her (but look at it, it's gotta be her).
image.jpgimage (1).jpg
image (2).jpgimage (3).jpg

If I were a vtuber who got doxed then I would consider Josh's coverage of it being the top search result to be the best opsec possible. People have learnt so much about vtubers from him, like when his oshi Pippa Pipkins from New Jersey carried around a tampon backpack, or when sachi got fired from her studio that doesn't exist.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Eat em and breed em

I need help

kingcaid

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
If I were a vtuber who got doxed then I would consider Josh's coverage of it being the top search result to be the best opsec possible. People have learnt so much about vtubers from him, like when his oshi Pippa Pipkins from New Jersey carried around a tampon backpack, or when sachi got fired from her studio that doesn't exist.
I still have no fucking clue where people got the idea that the tampon story was about Pippa from. Claire (former operator of ChudBuds.lol, for people who forgot) iirc told that gross story from a random Fediverse user on a stream and somehow the idea that it was actually Pippa stuck so much that she fucking had to go onto KF and clarify it wasn't about her. And then Josh still somehow fucking ran with it anyway several hours after Claire had cleared it up on the forum. Unironically baffling.

Calm down Zax, your secret's safe with me.
He's Zax's gay lover Reticule get your rrats straight.:smugpipi:
Something something, Panko clip, something something, cheap ropes off of Amazon.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I still have no fucking clue where people got the idea that the tampon story was about Pippa from. Claire (former operator of ChudBuds.lol, for people who forgot) iirc told that gross story from a random Fediverse user on a stream and somehow the idea that it was actually Pippa stuck so much that she fucking had to go onto KF and clarify it wasn't about her. And then Josh still somehow fucking ran with it anyway several hours after Claire had cleared it up on the forum. Unironically baffling.
Clairebere told the story while talking about Pippa on one of her streams, and Josh ended up being told it was a story about Pippa, so he told it as such to the confusion of most Pipiggers. Claire then went on after Josh told the story on MATI and clarified it wasn't Pippa but some random girl she knew with the tampon backpack. It wasn't even that the girl did it for herself, but rather she was paranoid about the degenerates she lived with.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Claire then went on after Josh told the story on MATI and clarified it wasn't Pippa
She did it before. I posted it in the MATI thread, and someone superchatted a link to the post during the superchat readings later that stream which he read and issued an apology for spreading partial misinformation.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
image (4).jpg

You're not even trying now, cataloguefriend.

JMForte

View attachment 37721

You're not even trying now, cataloguefriend.
They tried anti posting in /pcg/ when Pippa was saying she didn't care for the male collabs and no one really bit the bait.

Edit: Also realized Pippa has at least two hours to eat her tarantula before hololive debuts. Not getting out of that one easily Pippa.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
They tried anti posting in /pcg/ when Pippa was saying she didn't care for the male collabs and no one really bit the bait.

Edit: Also realized Pippa has at least two hours to eat her tarantula before hololive debuts. Not getting out of that one easily Pippa.

How big do you think this one'll get?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I hope it gets higher CCV than the footstream, but that might be a pipedream.
We gotta get her to do a poll then. 7K CCV and 12K Votes, if they're rounded up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom