[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
She told them she's a streamer & that she makes enough to pay her bills and they numberfagged at her. Oh Lord.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
She told them she's a streamer & that she makes enough to pay her bills and they numberfagged at her. Oh Lord.
Yeah, maybe she shouldn't do that.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
She should just tell people she works in marketing and not mention anything about streaming. People are scum and they will fuck you over if you tell them too much.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Yuri sure must be kicking herself now that she's gonna miss playing DnD with the girls. :smugmoona:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Never once touched D&D, really looking forward to this. Glad so many of the girls are interested

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa's neighbors with all her yelling at 2am

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Anime Fan

Never once touched D&D, really looking forward to this. Glad so many of the girls are interested
I've never really done much with D&D either, it should be entertaining. It'll be interesting to see how she splits the groups up if there really are 11 of them interested in it.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa's neighbors with all her yelling at 2am

1690350227676.png

imozoN

Rather than multiple groups, might be better to just have rotating players based on schedule availability. That way Pippa wouldn't have to worry about getting the same 3-4 people lined up and instead just set the date and bug the 11 possible players to rsvp until she gets a full group.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
We'll know when they've started asking more questions because we'll get an impromptu Yuni stream or two to make it look plausible. :smugpipi:

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Rather than multiple groups, might be better to just have rotating players based on schedule availability. That way Pippa wouldn't have to worry about getting the same 3-4 people lined up and instead just set the date and bug the 11 possible players to rsvp until she gets a full group.
The problem is the story gets really fucked really quickly and writing people in when it's supposed to be the middle of nowhere desperate situation leads to poor writing.

Sven

Depending on the numbers interested her splitting it by Phase group could be good for first runs. Feels safe to assume Nasa and Michi would be out for Gen 1 and it would depend on how many invaders go in for that group but she seems fine with 3-5 so odds are in favor she has enough of each to do that with 10 already interested.

For starters she wants to do quick games that I imagine would end in one stream so the new players can figure out if they want to even play more or not so that shouldn't be an issue.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
We'll know when they've started asking more questions because we'll get an impromptu Yuni stream or two to make it look plausible. :smugpipi:
This made me think, she should probably be very careful in making sure to not accidentally give out or tell her full real name to those soy normie Reddit motherfuckers, because iirc the top fucking result for it on Google leads to/is the goddamn Onionfarms.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Pippa under hololive wouldn't be the Pippa we've come to know and love.
She wouldn't be Pippa at all.

She's talking about her past in Phase when she actually did have about 100 views.
People seem to have joined Pippa after she started getting 1000k CCV. A good chunk came from the Foot Stream and another chunk came from Hogwarts.

People forget that her Overwatch 2 stream about 12 months ago had 400 CCV.

Low Effort Clips and Azehara blown the fuck out.
Kek :whatastory:

FalseEyeD is a retarded cuck and he will almost certainly attempt to sacrifice Pippa to appease the mob at some point.
HE would if she said something bad against Vshojo.

Kirsche in Phase is one of those ideas I don't understand. If she were to join or invade, she'd absolutely get wrangled and there's no way they'd let her continue doing the laughing at clown world segments. Being Phase-Adjacent is probably best for her. Same with Eepy and her gun content.
No clue since most of her content/tangent is of the "political" kind and Fishman hates that.

What is this Yamanba on about

View attachment 37682
I think Pippa told him to tard wrangle her if she starts tangenting and not reading superchats.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
This made me think, she should probably be very careful in making sure to not accidentally give out or tell her full real name to those soy normie Reddit motherfuckers, because iirc the top fucking result for it on Google leads to/is the goddamn Onionfarms.
This MATI clip from nearly a year ago is also near the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom