"I'm a piss-kiss (Pisces)! I like the sound of that word, I'm a piss-kiss! Oh it's the two fish thing, I'm a fish! Piss-kiss wh... am I pronouncing it wrong? it's not piss-kiss!?"IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Eat em and breed em

I need help

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Screenshot_20230726-114331_YouTube.jpg

It was at around 5 am for her, wtf do you mean never too late for a movie.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I don't know what's more difficult to believe, that Pippa spent a year as a Hololive unicorn or that Reticule will hear that and still insist that Pippa isn't a lesbian.

Oh, and before you respond, Reticule, please look up the slang term for "beard". Thank you.

Also it's bullshit because how can some of the girls be full time students and have other jobs if its "OMG so much behind the scenes you don't know GUYS". Maybe compared to a NEET MMO and NO JOB life it's a lot.....
Yeah, I tried working this out and while I'm sure there's time spent in meetings, time for stream prep, vocal lessons, song practice and so forth, and maybe even sending the occasional DM, I'm not seeing a forty-hour work week there. A solid part-time job in hours, sure, but not forty hours a week. Maybe I'm missing a bunch of things though, there's a huge lack of transparency on the back end of things.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Yeah, I tried working this out and while I'm sure there's time spent in meetings, time for stream prep, vocal lessons, song practice and so forth, and maybe even sending the occasional DM, I'm not seeing a forty-hour work week there. A solid part-time job in hours, sure, but not forty hours a week. Maybe I'm missing a bunch of things though, there's a huge lack of transparency on the back end of things.
It's probably a very case-by-case basis. Some streamers with particular talents probably spend a lot of time behind the scenes either practicing or providing their services to the company (Shiina providing art for example), while others essentially just stream part-time. Also the workload likely scales with popularity, as a streamer gets bigger they feel the need to do more prep behind the scenes to keep their audience. I think Pippa probably only does a couple hours of actual work outside streams but considers her addiction to social media "market research".

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I don't know what's more difficult to believe, that Pippa spent a year as a Hololive unicorn or that Reticule will hear that and still insist that Pippa isn't a lesbian.

Oh, and before you respond, Reticule, please look up the slang term for "beard". Thank you.
Pippa is bi you freak, she's said so herself more than once. It's normal for women to be like that.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Pippa is bi you freak, she's said so herself more than once. It's normal for women to be like that.

normal is a strong word

degenerate, yes

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I can never tell when you're actually falling for bait this easy or if you're knowingly using it to further your 'bit'.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Literally nothing about Pippa's sexuality is normal, I cannot believe we are timelooping this again.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Literally nothing about Pippa's sexuality is normal, I cannot believe we are timelooping this again.
Reticule hears her takes regarding no sex before marriage and mentally blocks literally everything else out, pls undastand.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Reticule hears her takes regarding no sex before marriage and mentally blocks literally everything else out, pls undastand.
Reticule pls, that's not a moral or practical thing, she just doesn't know how sex works and is too embarrassed to ask.

MostlyALurker777

Reticule pls, that's not a moral or practical thing, she just doesn't know how sex works and is too embarrassed to ask.
I mean, she thought a vagina streches out after having sex. She doesn't even know her own anatomy so that checks out.

Last edited:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
To be completely fair, I'm pretty certain she's argued for it in both the moral and practical angles before. The latter can be & is still true at the same time.
I'm stating the obvious because if Reticule was the one to fall for the bait instead of me then the thread would devolve into a spergout that lasts hours.

Anime Fan

Waiting room for tonight is up

Also Coyote's waiting room

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
normal is a strong word

degenerate, yes
Pippa is perfectly normal and not degenerate, she's just also based and eccentric sometimes while also being silly.

I can never tell when you're actually falling for bait this easy or if you're knowingly using it to further your 'bit'.
That's part of the fun.

Pippa didn't say no sex before marriage, she just said that if you're willing to have sex you better be ready to get married if you end up with a baby and that you shouldn't be a slut, rather you should only have sex with people you have a deep emotional bond with. In other words, normal good girl ideology and it's all of you who twist her words into absurdity.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Pippa didn't say no sex before marriage, she just said that if you're willing to have sex you better be ready to get married if you end up with a baby and that you shouldn't be a slut, rather you should only have sex with people you have a deep emotional bond with. In other words, normal good girl ideology and it's all of you who twist her words into absurdity.
Good girl ideology is when you sexually assault the femboy scientist

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom