"I'm damaged goods, chat"S.S. Isa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I don't usually like to play the association game like this, especially when they're coming together for reasons completely unrelated to her, but Jesus Christ, there's no way Rekieta doesn't see exactly what he's doing.
Something happened to Nick late last year. I know people have said he "flew too close to the sun" or "started smelling his own farts" or whatever, but it feels... like there was an outside influence on his life.

From all the changes I've seen since then, I'm kind of reminded of the Wachowskis. After the Matrix, they got involved in the Hollywood underground, in particular some bizarre BDSM stuff, with a certain "mistress" being at the center of it. Then they would start to change (in so many ways).

I just wonder if something like that has happened with Nick. If so, I not only don't see much hope in him pulling up, but I think we could see him go off into a world far more than the usual lolcow.

Regardless, this is all so very disappointing, as I figured he'd be pretty much immune to this shit. Guess this is just another example that while some may be more resistant than others, no one is truly immune.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Anime Fan

Well guess we know who she's interviewing next.
I'm only half joking, with her recent record of bad interview choices and her poor judge of character I could see her trying to have this guy on for an interview. Hopefully management is being stricter with her on collab approval now though.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
We don't really have to post here when she is not streaming, even more so when the posting is just ramblings about lolcows that are only vaguely tangentially related.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
We don't really have to post here when she is not streaming, even more so when the posting is just ramblings about lolcows that are only vaguely tangentially related.
You're not my dad.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

JMForte

Well guess we know who she's interviewing next.
I'm only half joking, with her recent record of bad interview choices and her poor judge of character I could see her trying to have this guy on for an interview. Hopefully management is being stricter with her on collab approval now though.
The interview would be more boring and shitty than the weird VA. I really hope this isn't the next interview. This guy isn't that interesting.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Something happened to Nick late last year. I know people have said he "flew too close to the sun" or "started smelling his own farts" or whatever, but it feels... like there was an outside influence on his life.

From all the changes I've seen since then, I'm kind of reminded of the Wachowskis. After the Matrix, they got involved in the Hollywood underground, in particular some bizarre BDSM stuff, with a certain "mistress" being at the center of it. Then they would start to change (in so many ways).

I just wonder if something like that has happened with Nick. If so, I not only don't see much hope in him pulling up, but I think we could see him go off into a world far more than the usual lolcow.

Regardless, this is all so very disappointing, as I figured he'd be pretty much immune to this shit. Guess this is just another example that while some may be more resistant than others, no one is truly immune.
All this :magnicope: in one post.

Just come to terms with the fact Rekieta really was a grifting retard all along. Horses, not zebras.

For a second I was gonna say people make anyone an e-celeb these days, but then I remember Elon now sells the Brand of Sacrifice. :botanshrug:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
We're all heavily afflicted with Pipkin in this thread, please understand.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
What I never understood was why does she have duck feet?
I think it's vaguely nodding at the old ESL Dolan Duck meme comics. Couldn't find the one I wanted :pippasadl:
Dolan_duck_movie.png

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
From /pcg/, apparently the art for Lumi's latest outfit has been found.

"Hmm, I like it, but I still feel like it's missing something."

"Okay, how about this?" (puts two uncolored bandages on her knee)

"PERFECT."

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
"Hmm, I like it, but I still feel like it's missing something."

"Okay, how about this?" (puts two uncolored bandages on her knee)

"PERFECT."
lumis so mid

now that ralph is doing a reunion tour, maybe he can talk with pippa.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
First Lumi steals the lemons, now she steals Pippa's thread. :annoyedpippa:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

kingcaid

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa pregame stream seems to be on Youtube again

But here's the Rumble just in case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom