"VTubing is the same kind of escape for mentally unwell women as Argentina was for the Nazis"Kuri Rinji

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingcaid

pipkincurse.png
Its a cute curse at least.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Are you all ready for what's to come?
View attachment 36351

Balldo, Gunt, and Mad Mexican are going to stream their emotional support session after being broken by a pink anime rabbit.
It comes back to this again.
What really amuses me is how Rekieta has practically been begging for Pippa's attention with all of the sweeping up he's done for Camelot while still pretending to be the good guy and saying how great she is, yet he's getting close with Ralph again, who, uh, y'know, literally tried to dox, smear, slander, & hateraid her with unironic vicious anger & intent to try and fuck over her job. Those two angles aren't really compatible, and I really want to know what the fuck he's trying to accomplish.
I don't usually like to play the association game like this, especially when they're coming together for reasons completely unrelated to her, but Jesus Christ, there's no way Rekieta doesn't see exactly what he's doing.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
there are a whole bunch of deranged leftists who will still go after him for the previous associations.
It's not even the people who hate Ralph that are an issue, it's Ralph who is the issue. He's shown time and time again that he has no issue going scorched earth for completely trivial reasons and is incapable of entertaining people without alienating them. He'll attack the audience just as much as anything else and I'm sure all the wine moms will just love having a gross pig monster squealing at them in a drunken rage.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Isekai isn't real Pippa you just get spawned with a worse roll because of KYS malice. I appreciate the effort in looking for means that could be plausibly explained as an accident by your family though.

Of course if you gonna murder someone with the car seat:shubaIapprob:

kingcaid

Of course if you gonna murder someone with the car seat
If anyone receives a strange DM from Pippa on twitter asking them if they want to take a car ride with her I recommend saying No.:smugpipi:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
If anyone receives a strange DM from Pippa on twitter asking them if they want to take a car ride with her I recommend saying No.:smugpipi:
And miss out on "Anon, I got my head stuck between the car seat again, help!" ?

May God, Allah, and Yawhwaah forgive me for that joke.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
resticlesstuckinthewall.PNG
Guys he's just having fun joking like Pippa, get it, it's a refence to hentai where women are stuck in walls and are sexually assaulted by people they trusted or sometimes strangers, or both. Just wholesome fixing posting
:icanfixher::kirscheicfh::gunpeko:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
View attachment 36381
Guys he's just having fun joking like Pippa, get it, it's a refence to hentai where women are stuck in walls and are sexually assaulted by people they trusted or sometimes strangers, or both. Just wholesome fixing posting
:icanfixher::kirscheicfh::gunpeko:
The one time I make a lewd reference joke that Kirsche has made before, you go off the rails.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Just wholesome fixing posting
The thing is I can see Sister Rabbit pulling the ol' switcheroo and I expect she has quite the imagination for what to do in such a predicament. I'm not sure if the gremlin cackling or the window squeaking would be more haunting.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
>ralph burned his final bridge and now has no source of income
>nick can't have an entertaining stream to save his life
See, if Nick hadn't gone completely coombrained, at this point he'd have Ralph on every show, and just make fun of him, but pay him a cut directly behind the scenes to keep him coming back.
Are you all ready for what's to come?
View attachment 36351

Balldo, Gunt, and Mad Mexican are going to stream their emotional support session after being broken by a pink anime rabbit.
Nah, Nick should absolutely have Ralph on. Hell bitch about Pippa even. Totally won't lead to him getting gunted down the line and ruined for his own hubris like everyone else who interacts with the Ralphamale. Have his clout chasing just absolutely blow up in his face.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
While her old model's derp-iness was one of the best parts of it, I remember watching this short cover and being impressed at how expressive she was able to get it:

It wasn't perfect, but I liked it.

Too bad her old artist vanished off the face of the earth.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I was not expecting a Ralpha Moon collab.
Listening to Ralph wax poetic about his feelings & how he misses the 'good times' / wanting to 'get the band back together', aggressively trying to suck people off & fucking BEGGING Josh to do shows with him and coping over Jim is really fucking sad.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I look away for a few hours and now apparently Jersh is on the Killstream right now. What fucking year is it?
:pekol:
Too busy watching Lumi, but this has definitely piqued my curiosity. Will wait for the inevitable MATI segment on it to see if it's worth watching because I don't have much interest in watching a hog stream.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Listening to Ralph wax poetic about his feelings & how he misses the 'good times' / wanting to 'get the band back together', aggressively trying to suck people off & fucking BEGGING Josh to do shows with him and coping over Jim is really fucking sad.
Ralph deserves all the bad shit that happened to him and will happen to him. Now he's begging randos to come on his show.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom