"I want to thank chat for 50k followers. Because without them she'd just be a little autistic girl talking to herself"Lia Rinkou's mom

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
"we don't serve redditors"

Nyaru I think it's technically illegal to refuse in-store service to vermintide
She can claim it's against her religion to serve abominations and they can't do shit about it.

lvl8

Nyaru and Rie really likes their models. Pippa and Lia on the other hand doesn't use their models outside of cons.

JMForte

Nyaru and Rie really likes their models. Pippa and Lia on the other hand doesn't use their models outside of cons.
I mean Pippa straight up said she hates putting on the suit. Not really a surprise that Pippa wouldn't really use it outside of cons.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
>GameCube
>retro

old.gif

lvl8

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
>See this time mario has a backpack that shoots water!
>And there some new ugly things instead of all the classic mario people, they're just gone and you get these things for like the next 3 games instead

:annoyedpippa: I ain't paying 200$ for this shit, it can't even play no DVDs.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
@Azehara You are the asshole, if stuff like that can mess with an Alzheimer's person.

Edit: Chicken of the cave

Fuck that, I had shit to do. 3 hours inside the supermarket just to buy the same shit every time.

But Pippa, @Azehara deserved those Teddy Grahams for being such a good boy and helping his grandma!
$5 for 3 hours of work. I made sure to drop other cookies in the cart because she liked sweets. Died about a month ago after being in a hospice for 8 years.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Yeah it's 20+ years old now, so it counts as retro.
Yeah but 1999 was only three years ago, so the GameCube is not yet retro.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
There is a non-zero chance of a chatlog between Ralph and Rackets existing where they're both seething about Pippa/Phase shit. Can't wait until one of them gets too hammered on stream and starts spilling stuff.
Imagine a copestream where the ragepig, Coomalot, and Cuckeieta all seethe about Pippa. I almost want to see that happen, but I also know it would be one of the most cancerous things I'd ever seen, so I'm not sure.
I'd love for the stream to happen, not so much the obnoxious tourists that'd show up after the fact.

Obviously this is not about Pippa, but if this happens I've got a hunch there'd be bait donations about her. Oh God.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Obviously this is not about Pippa, but if this happens I've got a hunch there'd be bait donations about her. Oh God.

Just enjoy the coming potential chaos.
Ralph will truffle shuffle from his total retard war victory over Fuentes, drop some bars, drink, scream about the pink rabbit when brought up and we might even see Ralph blow up at Nick live.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

I'm optimistic that Balldo is just trying to get Ralph to burn every last bridge before stabbing him in the back, but at the same time, maybe Pippa buck broke him so badly that he's willing to carry the gunt to spite her.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I just caught wind of what happened to Ralph and came here to see if anyone was talking about it. What an utterly predictable trashfire.

The Ralph stream happened back when the rabbit only had like 30-40k subs, right? There's a good chance that a decent majority of her viewers at this point have never heard his name before.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The Ralph stream happened back when the rabbit only had like 30-40k subs, right? There's a good chance that a decent majority of her viewers at this point have never heard his name before.
He's came up a few times on stream since then - as recently as a couple months ago, in fact - & I'd assume that most of the regulars who actively watch streams at least have heard the name, whether they know any backstory/lore or not. He's a pretty essential piece of Pipstory.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

>ralph burned his final bridge and now has no source of income
>nick can't have an entertaining stream to save his life
See, if Nick hadn't gone completely coombrained, at this point he'd have Ralph on every show, and just make fun of him, but pay him a cut directly behind the scenes to keep him coming back.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
He's came up a few times on stream since then - as recently as a couple months ago, in fact - & I'd assume that most of the regulars who actively watch streams at least have heard the name, whether they know any backstory/lore or not. He's a pretty essential piece of Pipstory.
He is the biggest in the sektur, just not the tallest or most viewed.

JMForte

He's come up more than that, just not explicitly named but it's like I said when her chat was being retarded regarding her mentioning "forbidden knowledge" a large portion of her viewers don't even really know who Pippa is exactly. They watch clips, maybe pull up a stream here and there and then just casually listen and have the vast majority of what she says go in one ear and out the other. So I wouldn't be surprised if they don't even remember him being mentioned at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom