"Do not say slurs! No swastika campfires, either!"Pipkin Pippa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Normies don't even know what OpSec means.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Pippa talking about lesbian horses, vampires, and incest.
:sakanapleasepippa:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Are there any straight characters in Overwatch? Also, why the fuck does sexuality matter in a fucking multiplayer fps game?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Are there any straight characters in Overwatch? Also, why the fuck does sexuality matter in a fucking multiplayer fps game?
I think Winston is just a straight black guy?

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I think Genji and Mercy had a thing, could have just been some fan ship though

Topo Chico

When I'm bottom fragging in a comp match how else am I supposed to stay motivated and want to continue playing?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It matters because Blizzard can astroturf articles about how x character is a lesbian to bury articles about how their studio is a rape factory.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Probably the robots but knowing the overwatch community i wouldn't put it past them

JMForte

Every time Pippa talks about shipping I just remember how she talked about being into tumblr x 4chan ship.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Oh no Pippa, did you outgrow having violent fixations and opinions on which fictional characters should or shouldn't be fucking in people's imaginations? OH NO!
:faunacry:

Hff201

Early Adopter
1689480707626.png
Nyaru was already prepared for the one single joke.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Nyaru's a better employee than Camelot ever was; change my mind.

E: I'm trying to be better about future context. Pippa raided Nyaru who is presently LARPing as a GameStop employee.

Last edited:

JMForte

Pippa I just want to say again that zoom in stuff was obnoxious and nauseating. Sometimes ideas don't work out and this was one of them.

lvl8

I want that Illusion game that everyone keeps talking about.

Anime Fan

Pippa I just want to say again that zoom in stuff was obnoxious and nauseating. Sometimes ideas don't work out and this was one of them.
Yea the zoom in stuff was the worst part. The background video got more tolerable after she changed it from that weird stuff she had playing at the beginning.

Hff201

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
There were a couple times the zooms lined up great with something good, but it was too random most of the time and became disorienting.

JMForte

There were a couple times the zooms lined up great with something good, but it was too random most of the time and became disorienting.
It would be fine if it was a button she could press but it really did feel like it was just randomly zooming in and out, if it was a button she had to press then my god Pippa please get better at when to press it.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
"we don't serve redditors"

Nyaru I think it's technically illegal to refuse in-store service to vermintide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom