"WTF I thought his name was 'Dark Vader', not 'darth'. Who the heck is 'darth'? What kind of name is 'darth'. Don't laugh, stop laughing!"Chisaka Airi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
This is a great honeypot for Pippa to later go and add these rooms to the spreadsheet, cross-reference between the known geographical information of people, and dox their addresses like how The Horned Rat was doxed from bedsheets and a door.
:SelenHAHAhere:

View attachment 36529
Pippa wishing him life so he has to suffer more.
Where's the based schizo where you need him to cause that suffering like before?

Sven

Someday she'll figure out a good happy zone for alert noises but it shall not be today it seems.

Edit - Thanks bunny, I can live with this at least

Anime Fan

Didn't realize she was only 2k from 250k. Won't be too long until it's time for the tarantula.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Oh boy, time for Pippa to lose more teeth!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Didn't realize she was only 2k from 250k. Won't be too long until it's time for the tarantula.
Good news: we are getting closer to the tarantula at 250k.

Bad news: this also means we are getting closer to the pits at 500k then the pippenis at a million.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I have never been to a Mexican place that offered free sweet chips like how she described.

Chunky medium to hot salsa is pretty good.

JMForte

Pippa wishing him life so he has to suffer more.
I've been thinking about how Pippa looks up to lolcows and how she treated Henri I can't help but think she isn't even going to see too much of a problem with the schizos in her community and is never going to learn.

kingcaid

Really should have grabbed a few jars to toss my Pippa stands in as her punishment for this stream plus her eating candy on stream.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
>I love chips with salsa
WHO THE FUCK SAYS "CHIPS WITH SALSA" AND NOT "CHIPS AND SALSA"?!?!!?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Pippa realizes she doesn't actually need to follow through with the throw-away goals she made up on the spot when she was a literal 2-view, right

right

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Bad news: this also means we are getting closer to the pits at 500k then the pippenis at a million.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the qualifier for "pits at 500k" that she hit it before the end of the year? I heavily doubt it'll happen.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Salsa just isn't the same if it doesn't come liberally seasoned with botulism for Pippa. An acquired taste for the mold queen.

JMForte

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the qualifier for "pits at 500k" that she hit it before the end of the year?
No she made it a blanket 500k. The 500k before the end of the year was foot asmr.
Edit: It was by 2024 I was wrong.

Sven

Remember she was smart enough to time lock Pipits to this year, little chance unless she gets another algo boom for that

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the qualifier for "pits at 500k" that she hit it before the end of the year? I heavily doubt it'll happen.
Yeah, also that fucking "foot asmr" shit she said on twitter. Her parents feet were 1m by the end as well. I'm gonna just keep coping that she'll tell chat to fuck off instead of doing these things...

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa, that's not an animal cracker gang war, it's a an animal cracker race war. :smugpipi:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Remember she was smart enough to time lock Pipits to this year, little chance unless she gets another algo boom for that
Don't fucking jinx it.

Anime Fan

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the qualifier for "pits at 500k" was she hit it before the end of the year? I heavily doubt it'll happen.
Yea it was by 2024 at the time she made them up.
fb9231fb91bf1b7.PNG

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom