"If you want to rotmaxxing, you should rotmaxxing at home. If you want to go out, you should shower"Remilia Nephys

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Hearing about the old days makes me really wish I had started watching sooner. As somewhat of a newfag who only really started watching just prior to the feet stream I wonder how much the fandom has changed. You mean it wasn't always plapposting?
it's about the same, but with more people comes more frequent fetish shit in chat. Pippa played up the feet shit early on and that's what led to the foot stream. the only thing that' schanged is that she talks about cows in a round about way (rage stream/self-defense stream) than directly naming them (andrew dobson/chris chan). she did react streams as yuni (the johnny depp trial streams were fun) so that's always been a mainstay. But now our ears perk up when she posts a horror stream because she only plays those when she's depressed.

Phase as a whole changed over the years and i love to think I had a hand in that transformation.

e: i can't believe pippa thinks i hated her

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Wasn't even close. Chat would sometimes call Pippa out on her retarded shit, now all it would do is just agree with that retarded shit. Luckily she comes to this place and /pcg/ and does read some comments and knows some long time viewers when they do sometimes have legit criticism. Now of course if she listens to those or not is up to her but she does have places she can see pushback.
The confidently incorrect Yes Men/Backseaters are infinitely more annoying than the genuine schizos or unfunny plapposters.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
"Life is short, people can change UwU" -someone on twitter, shortly before going on a tantrum about how political dissidents from a decade ago are the root cause of all evil in [CURRENT YEAR]

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
"Be yourself as long as yourself is who we demand you are." - Social media homos.

It's weird, but I remember old school websites where you'd have everything from Nazis to Jews in the same community and they'd bicker but shit was fine. Now there's almost no allowed deviation and people don't even think deviation is allowable.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
LMAO is Pippa gonna start crying? What a bitch!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
🤡
🙃
All the punctuation you need for them fucking twitter clowns

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Despite making up 13% of the population, negroids make up 52% of electric fence causalities.

Anime Fan

Oh man been a while since she told the facebook electric fence story.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
🤡
🙃
All the punctuation you need for them fucking twitter clowns
💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀
💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯
fr fr bruh on jah on gyat

No, you definitely do get electrocuted on some electric fences, as the girl grabbing the bear cage with both her hands in my 4th grade class found out.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Weird conversation for that build a bear group on FB, but Pippa's right :smugpipi:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa is such a good girl, this rant is perfect.

Sven

I like how to reach the point you think electric fences are somehow racist all you have to do is be as racist as humanly possible.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Aye, dark spots stand out in a canvas of white.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1689395492385.png

Sleepy officially the best janny.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Says she can't say the racist things in her head, then instantly claims to not be racist. :smugpipi:

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Ok Pipkin "they all look the same" Pippa

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
"When I have nothing left to lose I'm gonna say it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom