"Wait, is Islam a country?"Amaris Yuri

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Of course she brings up the bear fucking.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
TIL Baldur's Gate is a game series for furries

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Her blood bond is weak. I don't blame her, though.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
All things considered, her not actively keeping up with her dysfunctional extended family is probably a good thing.

e: Woah, her family didn't respect or treat her well as a human being?! What a surprise!

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Friends are better than family. Family should not de facto receive special treatment.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1689391626827.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
e: Woah, her family didn't respect or treat her well as a human being?! What a surprise!
"We were just trying to help!"
-Extended family member after talking shit about her in front of 30 people, and saying she'll never amount to anything

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Family is a two way street, and both parties need to put in the work. Though a good family is the best thing, while a bad family is soul crushing.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Friends are better than family. Family should not de facto receive special treatment.
depends on the family. i know you guys hate redneckin but theyre usually thick as thieves when it comes to family

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Family is a two way street, and both parties need to put in the work. Though a good family is the best thing, while a bad family is soul crushing.
Nah I'm with Pippa, fuck extended family and double butt fuck her extended family :annoyedpippa:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
TIL Baldur's Gate is a game series for furries
modern D&D is partially to blame for this, as well as Critical Role, but this has been talked to death by pretty much anyone and everyone even remotely related to D&D

same goes with the heavy-handed DEI efforts across the board - in which game journalists and the twitter minded have been applauding the sexual deviancy and rainbow-representation for the past week or so, and it's not even remotely hyperbole to say that they approve of bestiality no matter how much they say "it's just a druid my guy", because it's still having relations with an animal used as a point of marketing in a triple-A video game

EDIT: live short reaction

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
depends on the family. i know you guys hate redneckin but theyre usually thick as thieves when it comes to family
I come from redneck. Some of them I'd go to war for, and some of them I'd burn down their house without a second thought. 'Family' just starts off at a net positive reputation. People shouldn't be afraid to start making subtractions if necessary.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Neurotypicals and their lies, hang em high Pippa:pippasadl:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa's right no this one, don't do this coy shit if you don't want to be called out on it. Just ask directly like a normal person because I'm not going to mindread.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
That's the autism inside her. Either be direct or stop talking.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I'm having revelations in retardation from this Pippa tangent. People say this shit to me and I stare them in the eye and say GOOD please do it. 5 minutes later: Well are you going to do it? It's over there.
:loading:I even fallow it up with the classic: you don't have to tell me every time you're doing to do _____, _____ needs to be done every day. and the charming: I know you need to _____, I'm looking at it right now, I can see it.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom