"Do I want to say it? do I sigh... do I want to say it? sigh It's... it's the forbidden fleshlight"Juniper Actias

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
NEET Pippa shitting on people still living with their parents in high school.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Never forget the "Wow, living with your parents? You can't rely on the generosity of others!", followed by "I get all my stuff from Goodwill" not 10 minutes later.

JMForte

I like how people think Pippa is in her 30s. Always cracks me up even though she sometimes lets it slip she was in highscool during the mid 2010s

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
how do you save money otherwise?????

I like how people think Pippa is in her 30s. Always cracks me up even though she sometimes lets it slip she was in highscool during the mid 2010s
she's been on the internet all her life. she's unfixable.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
That's a proven lie.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Go on Pippa, explain how you moved out as a Neet, how the fuck did you have money? Explain it Pippa :smugpipi:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
What the fuck :whatastory:
I'm getting big "I stalked this guy online for years and accidentally said so much" vibes from this ramble :smugpipi:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Go on Pippa, explain how you moved out as Neet, how the fuck did you have money? Explain it Pippa :smugpipi:
Well, she clearly wasn't living with her parents, because that'd make her a loser. Instead she lived with someone else's parents.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1689393052919.png

Holy shit this is a good one.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa didn't want to out her spreadsheets.

JMForte

You know that forbidden knowledge stuff made me again realize how many casual viewers or people who don't know much about Pippa watch her. I remember when basically everyone in chat and who watched her was aware of that so called forbidden knowledge.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
"No! You don't understand! They brainwashed her into a black company evil cult and are taking advantage of her and if she didn't say this they'd fire her and she's being abused, now buy my balldos, I invested all my life savings in this stock of balldos I need to sell them to pay Monty." - Nick
1689393598552.png

Sven

I'm starting to think she should have left this stream till tomorrow, all these Rrat-able topics and people won't even have the 2 day break to start breeding before her next stream.

Almost want to put money on someone spreading a VShoujo tried to poach her rrat.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
You know that forbidden knowledge stuff made me again realize how many casual viewers or people who don't know much about Pippa watch her. I remember when basically everyone in chat and who watched her was aware of that so called forbidden knowledge.
Hearing about the old days makes me really wish I had started watching sooner. As somewhat of a newfag who only really started watching just prior to the feet stream I wonder how much the fandom has changed. You mean it wasn't always plapposting?

Anime Fan

"Fishman's a good man" Well glad she completely blew up Coomalot and Cuckieta's black company narrative tonight.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
You mean it wasn't always plapposting?
Dear boy, there was once a time a very long time ago where chat was slow, chill, and wasn't a complete autismfest. You could actually communicate and wouldn't be drowned out by coomers, retards repeating the same unfunny jokes, or other overall low-IQ messages. The few retards that were around back then were also more tolerable.

JMForte

Hearing about the old days makes me really wish I had started watching sooner. As somewhat of a newfag who only really started watching just prior to the feet stream I wonder how much the fandom has changed. You mean it wasn't always plapposting?
Wasn't even close. Chat would sometimes call Pippa out on her retarded shit, now all it would do is just agree with that retarded shit. Luckily she comes to this place and /pcg/ and does read some comments and knows some long time viewers when they do sometimes have legit criticism. Now of course if she listens to those or not is up to her but she does have places she can see pushback.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Dear boy, there was once a time a very long time ago where chat was slow, chill, and wasn't a complete autismfest. You could actually communicate and wouldn't be drowned out by coomers, retards repeating the same unfunny jokes, and the few retards that were around back then were more tolerable.
Big chats always devolve to preferring retarded spam as when it moves fast only the spam usually gets seen. I'd rather she set it to some threshold to weed it out as I miss slow chat.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Dear boy, there was once a time a very long time ago where chat was slow, chill, and wasn't a complete autismfest. You could actually communicate and wouldn't be drowned out by coomers, retards repeating the same unfunny jokes, or other overall low-IQ messages. The few retards that were around back then were also more tolerable.
>YWN be the most retarded person in pippa's chat again :pippasadl: Not even in the top 100....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom