"...soudesune~"Motoaki 'YAGOO' Tanigo

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Okay maybe she's not perfect, it sounds like she might be a britbong and I HATE British people or anyone else associated with that part of the world!
Aussie

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Just wanna say, I know we very often rag on Pippa for expressing opinions & takes on things which we deem as bad and/or incorrect and/or wrong and/or very retarded and/or uneducated (and we often do it for good reason), but I think we can pretty much all agree that in the greater picture, the thing that makes her "based" is how she autistically speaks her mind with little filter and is unapologetically herself with saying all sorts of shit even knowing when chunks of her audience will vehemently disagree, which in of itself is pretty admirable, no matter how dumb she sometimes is. Chat turning into simp yes-men whenever she says the extremely retarded stuff & not pushing back on certain things, as well as her also being extremely stubborn on certain topics, is still a problem unto itself, though.

Important Sleepy update

View attachment 35939
This is extremely fucking based.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Walkertexassranger just appeared on the Sleepy stream and bombed 50 subs. Pipkun is here too lol

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I think we can pretty much all agree that in the greater picture, the thing that makes her "based" is how she autistically speaks her mind with little filter and is unapologetically herself with saying all sorts of shit even knowing when chunks of her audience will vehemently disagree, which in of itself is pretty admirable, no matter how dumb she sometimes is.
While true, Pippa's takes are usually good.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Walkertexassranger just appeared on the Sleepy stream and bombed 50 subs. Pipkun is here too lol
can't believe Chuck Norris is a fan of sleepy, bros

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Pippa dming sleeping to go to bed. She's one to talk.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Walkertexassranger is an obvious smurf of one of the users here that bombed Ragdoll with subs a few times. NOT ME PROCTOR I WAS THE ANON

EDIT: I always fuck that up, its Walkertexasspowerranger

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Nana is taking requests after this song, I'm already seeing Pippa the Rippa being brought up in chat.

Edit: She's watching it now.

Edit 2: She's going to learn it for next time an ask Pippa if she can sing it.

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Walkertexassranger is an obvious smurf of one of the users here that bombed Ragdoll with subs a few times. NOT ME PROCTOR I WAS THE ANON

EDIT: I always fuck that up, its Walkertexasspowerranger
ohhh ok
damn sleepy gets around

Sven

Nana is taking requests after this song, I'm already seeing Pippa the Rippa being brought up in chat.

Edit: She's watching it now.

Edit 2: She's going to learn it for next time an ask Pippa if she can sing it.
I'll just leave this here so Pippa knows who to kill
Liar.PNG

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Sleepy is so fucking hammered, she is gonna be in for a rough morning

This is now the live Sleepy posting thread

famous artist pipkun

Eat em and breed em

I need help
She's currently regretting what she said on stream in her discord.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Lemon woman makes an appearance on Nana's.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Eat em and breed em

I need help
What specifically?
Seems to just be the silvervale comment, doesn't want to get her friends in trouble over it. She's hammered atm and talking about people telling her not to do certain things and insane dms from others. She just needs to sleep

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Yeah she's in drunk panic mode about her future, and the Silvervale comment she made isn't helping. Ever since they got her banned from Twitter she has gotten quite nervous. Like she had a full breakdown that day on stream, so it must be consistent harassment she is getting if its still getting to her

EDIT: Lol that fucker Monika convinced her to play Tarkov

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Yeah she's in drunk panic mode about her future, and the Silvervale comment she made isn't helping. Ever since they got her banned from Twitter she has gotten quite nervous. Like she had a full breakdown that day on stream, so it must be consistent harassment she is getting if its still getting to her

Lol, she's actually streaming it too

famous artist pipkun

She'll be fine as long as she can keep streaming.

remember to support your favorite vtuber in way or another. OR THEY MAY DISAPPEAR FOREVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom