"I'm literally like a 'house klweeper'"S.S. Isa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
EDIT: You know that Dave Chapelle skit where Chapelle asks for more crack? It was that image, but instead of crack, he was asking for Pipkin Pippa.

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Edit: I would post that map of furries in the world but I don't want to save it to my computer, just know Germany has a shit ton.
I found a semi-functional (still scuffed) archive of the one furry map website that went defunct a few years back. Archive date May 5th 2019.
1688953639536.png
Europe, zoomed out.
1688953715154.png

The United States.
1688953815449.png
The West has truly fallen.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I feel like the rest of this forum views this thread like the rest of the homeland views the vtuber thread...

Topo Chico

I feel like the rest of this forum views this thread like the rest of the homeland views the vtuber thread...
Capippalist lives matter ✊ we din do nuffin wrong

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Capippalist lives matter ✊ we din do nuffin wrong
'Oy vey, why do the goyim keep wanting to kick us out? Surely it's them and not us, right?'
jewpa.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
That just means we're winning. :smugpipi:
Typically I would meds you for this, partly because you're you and partly because you lump us in with you.
However we were secretly (to everyone else) the favorite child of Joms himself.
Even if he would fervently (mostly) deny it. Or hated dealing with our dramas. Or gets 98% of the info on said dramas wrong when chatting about them.

So by some sort of logic we're loved. Probably.

Topo Chico

Postal rrat

chinshilla

I was looking forward to having pippers back(still am) but now I'm also dreading it a little I kind of doubt she would save it for stream unless it was interesting and in a medical context interesting and bad are almost synonymous

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I was looking forward to having pippers back(still am) but now I'm also dreading it a little I kind of doubt she would save it for stream unless it was interesting and in a medical context interesting and bad are almost synonymous
My bet is she was taking pain killers which made her mouth numb and she didn't realize the food she was eating was scalding hot which caused the top of her mouth to burn and molt. Whatever it is though I'm sure she'll make it sound fun.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

This is an even more concerning preview for a stream than the thumbnails with just the word "announcement" on them.

My bet is she was taking pain killers which made her mouth numb and she didn't realize the food she was eating was scalding hot which caused the top of her mouth to burn and molt. Whatever it is though I'm sure she'll make it sound fun.
You have an odd definition of "fun".

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
How sickening it makes me feel I'll have to agree with Ken here.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I hope it's not nerve damage, another of Dentist's many little fuck up your whole life tricks 🧚‍♂️"Tee hee didn't do it on purpose, tee hee did it by the book, not my fault"🧚‍♀️
When the walls fall I eat you first drill boys :annoyedpippa:

kingcaid

Pippa is simply finishing her transformation into the first Necromorph. When Infectorkin crawls towards you going "Pii pi pi." Embrace it.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Some fanart was made from todays secret slimekin slippa karaoke stream so I decided to share it with all of you! It was unarchived so don't bother searching for it.

Archive

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
LAND! I SEE LAND! WE'RE SAVED, BOYS! WE'RE SAVED!

Anime Fan

LAND! I SEE LAND! WE'RE SAVED, BOYS! WE'RE SAVED!

It's interesting that it's scheduled 3 hours later than her normal stream time. Wonder if she just messed up the waiting room time or if she's actually streaming later than normal.

Edit: Cipher thinks she just messed up the time
giob23gb92bg9ab4.PNG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom