"I like to think that Mococo just has a voice in her head, and she just has a double personality -'right Fuwawa? that's right!!'- "Shiori Novella

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pippa being a resident bird professional giving advice to a random twitter user:

Archive

Piarro

Early Adopter

Topic has been chosen and time has been updated to 9 PM EST

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Anime Fan

Topic has been chosen and time has been updated to 9 PM EST

Guessing she didn’t have a very good experience with whatever dentist she went to see for her latest issues based on that stream title and thumbnail.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Guessing she didn’t have a very good experience with whatever dentist she went to see for her latest issues based on that stream title and thumbnail.
She is probably referring to the dentist she went to last year for work.
I vaguely recall her hating the experience, also I think the infected tooth she just got pulled was worked on by that dentist.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Uncle Marv

Are they real or they only pretend?

WTF Pippa

? I don't see the problem (other than it being focused on Kawaii) Nervous about outsider attention?
Isn't that sorta what she has been going for. I watched it and it was mostly positive and informative. What am I missing?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Uncle Marv

Are they real or they only pretend?
Are you familiar with Piper Perri?
Was that supposed to be the joke... only Nene sounds like a man. I would have got it immediately if it was all Nenes.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

I don't know who this chick is but she's not good-looking enough to be in the road of cute anime girls without annoying me.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
yes please tell us because that’s disturbing and confusing
When you burn the roof of your mouth, a very thin layer of skin peels off. I am assuming that either the dentist burned her or may have cut her up there.

? I don't see the problem (other than it being focused on Kawaii) Nervous about outsider attention?
Isn't that sorta what she has been going for. I watched it and it was mostly positive and informative. What am I missing?
She has said that she hates the idea of content reaching the mainstream and having normies come in to shit on it. So basically what happened to that other Thai vtuber with TikTok or what happened with OperaGX (also with TikTok).

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
When you burn the roof of your mouth, a very thin layer of skin peels off. I am assuming that either the dentist burned her or may have cut her up there.

She has said that she hates the idea of content reaching the mainstream and having normies come in to shit on it. So basically what happened to that other Thai vtuber with TikTok or what happened with OperaGX (also with TikTok).
Yah, that's far. There was also that beating Sinder took after her shit metal cover, but that was a bit more honest, given its dogshit quality.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The long wait ends and with a pre game stream featuring a fat Floridian larping as an anime cat.

Edit: Also, "Damn it Nick, we lost again" announced.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
The long wait ends and with a pre game stream featuring a fat Floridian larping as an anime cat.

Jeeersh has to share Tabs while I'm relaxing with the new cute bunny vtuber .... no not the blue one
the orange one

I did pop in and see Nano's cat though, cute cat, still don't want to watch her unbox FOOD:architect::magnino:

Last edited:

Topo Chico

1689117435825.png

someone's chasing content

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom