[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
...I'm starting to come around to the idea that maybe this thread should get locked during stream droughts.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Pippa is only half white. She is a quarter native and a quarter spanish. Neither of those are white. We can even include her quarter of french in there and drop her down to only a quarter white.
On no Pippa, we are of a similar mut breed.... I'm so sorry :faunacry:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
...I'm starting to come around to the idea that maybe this thread should get locked during stream droughts.
I just think we should find and execute a specific poster. In uhhhhh Hitman Blood Money, not real life, you fucking smelly feds.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

But then they'd have nowhere else to go but the general thread.

JMForte

On no Pippa, we are of a similar mut breed.... I'm so sorry :faunacry:
That quarter white is her strong Aryan stock of German blood. It's why she can pass as a white girl. Also explains her weird fetishes.
Edit: I would post that map of furries in the world but I don't want to save it to my computer, just know Germany has a shit ton.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I just think we should find and execute a specific poster. In uhhhhh Hitman Blood Money, not real life, you fucking smelly feds.
1688952020682.png

I wonder why he had such a visceral reaction to this?

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

I think the lack of streaming is getting to her. Pippa, stay off twitter and do something else, like play with you pets or play a game. Twitter just makes you angry and upset.

Raising awareness is the lowest tier of slacktivism and generally does fuck all for anything, its not like being blind is some new, novel issue Pippa.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Raising awareness is the lowest tier of slacktivism and generally does fuck all for anything, its not like being blind is some new, novel issue Pippa.
Hey now, I'm sure that the blind will be happy to see the acknowledgement. :smugpipi:

this is how you sound to me since i joined this site
I'm not wrong though.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
My only question is if she was some level of black, would she see herself more as a Pipbron James or a Pippfrey Dahmer?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
My only question is if she was some level of black, would she see herself more as a Pipbron James or a Pippfrey Dahmer?
She'd see herself as a Kanye.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
That quarter white is her strong Aryan stock of German blood. It's why she can pass as a white girl. Also explains her weird fetishes.
Edit: I would post that map of furries in the world but I don't want to save it to my computer, just know Germany has a shit ton.
Yeah when you're a mut you gotta make use of every drop of that 1/4 German :nenebased:

ogey_rrat

ogey

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I'm just going to remind everyone what Pippa's take is on all of this darky talk.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
For the past few days I've noticed that this thread always seems to pick up in activity at around 9pm EST, without fail. I think it's the pavlovian conditioning making everyone ritually come here and post even when there's really nothing to say.

I'm just going to remind everyone what Pippa's take is on all of this darky talk.

View attachment 35195

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
It's the AA for our Pippa withdrawals.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Pippa is only half white. She is a quarter native and a quarter spanish. Neither of those are white. We can even include her quarter of french in there and drop her down to only a quarter white.
Castizo is an improvement, Sanalite can back me up on this. And I guess we know where the crazy comes from if that's really the case.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
80s San Francisco bath houses were less gay than this thread and no one can convince me otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom