"My problem with chocolate is the same with boiled eggs, the scrambled bascuats (biscuits), I cannot swallow it, I've told you the story about that because, it's about the Sally-Bah (saliva), it's not really secret"Kaela Kovalskia

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime Fan

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Anime Fan

I'm so proud of her.

Pippa fitness arch incoming?
Doubt a fitness arc but hopefully we might get a better diet and teeth care arc.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
I'm so proud of her.

Pippa fitness arch incoming?
Or at the bare minimum going to see a doctor/dentist when you actually need to arc.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Doubt a fitness arc but hopefully we might get a better diet and teeth care arc.
I believe in Pippa, and with enough hard work and effort she might even be able to do a push up one day.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Actually I do believe she recently said she was trying physical exercise because it's supposed to benefit your mental health.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Actually I do believe she recently said she was trying physical exercise because it's supposed to benefit your mental health.
She's tried it a few times, doesn't ever seem to stick.

JMForte

She has talked about doing that a lot. She never does stick with it, usually results in her complaining about the extreme pain bum leg feels on stream when she talks about it. Hope if she stick with the doctor she actually finds out what's wrong with it.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Any news about if we're getting a stream today?

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Any news about if we're getting a stream today?
Nothing yet but even if she didn't it's fine, especially with her current situation regarding the tooth.

Anime Fan

Nothing yet but even if she didn't it's fine, especially with her current situation regarding the tooth.
Yea with everything she's had to go through this week it'd definitely be ok if she cancelled and took a long weekend. Especially after last night's stream, she sounded like she needed rest.

Parasocial Andy

Yea with everything she's had to go through this week it'd definitely be ok if she cancelled and took a long weekend. Especially after last night's stream, she sounded like she needed rest.
She was up at 6am scrolling twitter as usual.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
…which probably means she’ll feel guilty if she doesn’t stream, this is so sad

Please rest, Pippa, as someone who also had wisdom teeth removal + cavities, the pain is real

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Yeah, I wasn't caught up with the tooth thing. I'd also prefer she took a long weekend.

Sven

Room is up, and before people freak out do remember she likes Chilla's Art games

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Good guy Elon. Fucking up twitter to force Pippa to rest.

JMForte

Room is up, and before people freak out do remember she likes Chilla's Art games

Yeah and she also broke down in tears last time she played one.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
I know it's selfish but I'm always happy to have more Pippa

Anime Fan

Wonder if she put up the waiting room so late to try and filter people. Also the last big breakdown she had was during a Chilla's art stream. Of course that was brought on after the large dono spam she got that kicked her imposter syndrome into high gear.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
pippa sees all of us begging for her to rest and laughs, instead deciding to play the menhera horror game, simultaneously increasing all of our blood pressures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom