"By the way I'm graduating, Sakana's finally firing me. Sakana said he doesn't wanna work with me anymore, so after this month I'm graduating. I wasn't cute and funny enough"Amaris Yuri

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
She's gonna lose more teeth. Brush and floss your teeth you dumb rabbit.

Edit: And find a good dentist this time

I'ma power level and break a bit of containment. I've had this happen on a weekend before, lets hope she didn't have it as bad as me as I had two teeth die and

1) Couldn't get to an ER
2) No dentist open on the weekend

I had to buy Oxycotin from my drug addict dad. It did the trick, but lets just say that nerve damage in your mouth like that is fairly debilitating.

Of course I'm not suggesting she finds fucking Heroin, but that is literally what it took in my case

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I skimmed the beginning because I read that Potentially Criminal was trying to talk some brain in Rekieta. Well, it failed and he's hellbent that phase is just black company providing nothing of value. Anything what pippa says is just phase holding gun to her head and should not be trusted. He seems completely oblivious to existence of even just the merch. The entire segment was on and off about pippa for 45 minutes. There was also more moral grandstanding over le evil pedophiles from edgy 4chan thread.
Nick and Flaggot are so retarded with this black company cope. A lot of the girls from these companies, whether it's Phase or Hololive had streaming careers before joining their respective companies and some of them have personas outside their company but still work for the company they do. If it was that bad, they'd branch out, and as we've heard Pippa and others openly said they were planning to quit until things improved when they brought on managers.

Also, this is the other thing these retards seem to not get, they harp on the 50-50 thing for super chats, but then ignore the talent's cut of merch sales and other benefits they receive. For all we know, the merch sales and licensing deals far surpass anything they'd earn through getting the full super chat revenue.

To my surprise, when I originally clicked on the video it was once again about pippa near the end. Nothing really interesting, but it shows he will regularly return to the topic and shit on vtubing if there will be occasion to do so. For example, when new guests come on the show. Pippa made the correct choice to not engage and not feed the drama-grifters.
Dax with the big brained take that the girl we know is malnourished and have seen the hands and feet of that are more slender than Dough Hoe, is fat.

The real question is, what lolcow nickname would Rekeita have? I'm thinking Cuckeita would be good but maybe other people have better ideas.
The annoying thing about trying to come up with a nickname for him is that his name doesn't rhyme with Balldo.

Tooth infections are serious business. Get that looked at Pippa, you don't want to end up with messed up shit because you stalled on it.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I'ma power level and break a bit of containment. I've had this happen on a weekend before, lets hope she didn't have it as bad as me as I had two teeth die and

1) Couldn't get to an ER
2) No dentist open on the weekend

I had to buy Oxycotin from my drug addict dad. It did the trick, but lets just say that nerve damage in your mouth like that is fairly debilitating.

Of course I'm not suggesting she finds fucking Heroin, but that is literally what it took in my case
I save my leftover prescription painkillers specifically for shit like this.

Parasocial Andy

consequences.png

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I think you might be reading a bit too much into me saying "if you want to know if someone really is mad at you, ask them yourself."

At this point I just equate the whole situation to being back in high school when groups of people I'd hang with are beefing with each other. Best to stay out of it and let the shit fling.
I mean I'm just saying that in all my high school experience:

If Ben said him and Steph are super cool homies and hang out all the time but that he thought her bff Linda was a cunt, and that promptly got followed up with her and all her friends removing Ben from social media and avoiding him entirely, nobody ever thought they were super secret homies behind the scenes. And most people would find him persuing it afterwards awkward at best.

Pippa dropped it. If he actually gave a shit about her he would have dropped it too. It's not like I'm active in this thing, I'm also just watching the shit fling while I type whatever dumb shit here. :botanshrug:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I mean I'm just saying that in all my high school experience:

If Ben said him and Steph are super cool homies and hang out all the time but that he thought her bff Linda was a cunt, and that promptly got followed up with her and all her friends removing Ben from social media and avoiding him entirely, nobody ever thought they were super secret homies behind the scenes. And most people would find him persuing it afterwards awkward at best.

Pippa dropped it. If he actually gave a shit about her he would have dropped it too. It's not like I'm active in this thing, I'm also just watching the shit fling while I type whatever dumb shit here. :botanshrug:
You're forgetting that he's convinced these actions are the result of company mandates and aren't organic reactions. Again, I think you're overreacting a bit to suggesting that if he believes that, he can find out by just asking the person in question.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Toof > Brain isn't a long distance for the bad juices to travel and cause major complications

Possibly go to the ER, stupid rabbit.

Latte'Ninba

Early Adopter
You're forgetting that he's convinced these actions are the result of company mandates and aren't organic reactions. Again, I think you're overreacting a bit to suggesting that if he believes that, he can find out by just asking the person in question.
We'll agree to disagree, I'm completely aware of what his logic is. I just think it's bad logic to use to keep chasing after someone who clearly is trying to avoid the whole issue. I already said it wouldn't surprise me if she doesn't have issues specifically with him as a person over it because she's got a big heart. But after dragging this out dealing with him publicly is a bad look regardless. If they ARE still cool behind the scenes? Fine good for them. I think she's dumb for doing that but it's her life.
That doesn't make him shitting on her company and implying it's abusive any better either way.

Edit: To specify even If if if this or that, this all being flung out in the open is the part that's most annoying. If he genuinely thinks they're fine, and that she's fine, and that he cares about enough to still be buddy buddy, then this nonsense being public should have been done days ago.

Anime Fan

Edit: To specify even If if if this or that, this all being flung out in the open is the part that's most annoying. If he genuinely thinks they're fine, and that she's fine, and that he cares about enough to still be buddy buddy, then this nonsense being public should have been done days ago.
The fact that he's been milking this in public for almost a week at this point and seems like he intends to keep it going, really makes it look like he has no intentions of trying to solve this privately and is instead going to try to milk this for as long as possible.

kingcaid

I wonder if she's kicking herself for not having insurance yet?:pippasadl:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I wonder if she's kicking herself for not having insurance yet?:pippasadl:
She's still on her dads insurance. I wonder how much they talked about it after it was brought up a few streams ago and she told him she has issues finding someplace that accepts it.

Latte'Ninba

Early Adopter
The fact that he's been milking this in public for almost a week at this point and seems like he intends to keep it going, really makes it look like he has no intentions of trying to solve this privately and is instead going to try to milk this for as long as possible.
Whole issue is just a hassle. I could even have believed he legitimately wasn't malicious and was just fedora m'lady tipping his way to white knight her from le ebil big bad corpo if this hadn't gone on so long. There's just nothing he's said or done to tell me otherwise is all. He's acting like he's on some holy crusade against fishman and his army of simps.
I dunno. Maybe I'm the crazy one for thinking that attacking the company of someone who gets emotional and thankful for everything it's done for her might be a bad look or cause some distastful feelings.

Well whatever. More importantly considering even Pippa felt so bad she finished stream early yesterday, I hope she considers she can take tonight off if the pain sucks too much. There's no point in forcing yourself if it's too much to deal with. Most people would understand and especially with tooth shit. Dental issues are a real motherfucker.

kingcaid

Latte'Ninba

Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Anime Fan

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I have dental issues of my own and have the same aversion of dentist offices Pippa does so these incidents are one helluva kick in the pants not to let things get as bad as it is for her.

So hey, thanks yabbit, can confirm you're helping people better themselves!

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom