"how do u take toes pics"Komachi Panko

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Anime Fan

So apparently Nick's been talking about the whole situation on his stream. Da Michi's still on so I'm not going to go watch him. I did check his thread on the farms but I didn't see much over there other than people complaining that he's been on the subject too long.

JMForte

So apparently Nick's been talking about the whole situation on his stream. Da Michi's still on so I'm not going to go watch him. I did check his thread on the farms but I didn't see much over there other than people complaining that he's been on the subject too long.

He is genuinely obsessed with this. Literally can't move on. As the days go by the bullet dodged comment becomes more and more like missile dodged.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
He is genuinely obsessed with this. Literally can't move on. As the days go by the bullet dodged comment becomes more and more like missile dodged.
Why wouldn't he be? It's literally money in his pocket the way he sees it.

desudesu

it's amazing how much his group of orbiters are bending over backwards to claim the original tweet was some hilarious joke. You could go make the same joke about rackets wife but that would just turn him on instead

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

tl;dr he doesn't believe any joke is off limits and he still truly believes Phase is just Machinima. He also acknowledges that Pippa may be mad at him and Camelot (which threw me off for a sec because Caamelot's name is also Cody so I was like "wait where did you hear she's mad at me?!" for a second).

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
tl;dr he doesn't believe any joke is off limits
Except this one of course:
1688192759394.png

He also acknowledges that Pippa may be mad at him and Camelot
That's quite the 180 from:
He doesn't think there's any actual beef between him and Pippa behind the scenes,

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I suggested he try and contact Pippa if he wants to know if she really is pissed at him. Maybe he did, or maybe he's just acknowledging the "dodged a bullet" clip comes off that way.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I suggested he try and contact Pippa if he wants to know if she really is pissed at him. Maybe he did, or maybe he's just acknowledging the "dodged a bullet" clip comes off that way.
Personally, Pippa should stay far away from him and ignore anything he does. She has no reason to keep this little game for Nick and Camelot going. The bridge has been completely burnt to smithereens.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Hearing Nick talking down to you on-stream when you've arguably been the most reasonable out of everyone just shows that he's not trying to argue this in good faith, he's just milking it for attention.

I dunno, I don't have it in me to be mad now he's shown his hand, the entire show boils down to "isn't this corporation EVIL???" and "aren't these anime people WEIRD???"; it's just pandering to the lowest common denominator - he doesn't want to understand where he's wrong because adding any nuance to the situation would ruin what's currently easy content.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Do you have a clip? That sounds really retarded of Nick to do,
I don't have a clip to hand, but it's within the first ~15 minutes of this stream, just before you see him pull the tweet up on screen.

desudesu

Hearing Nick talking down to you on-stream when you've arguably been the most reasonable out of everyone just shows that he's not trying to argue this in good faith, he's just milking it for attention.

I dunno, I don't have it in me to be mad now he's shown his hand, the entire show boils down to "isn't this corporation EVIL???" and "aren't these anime people WEIRD???"; it's just pandering to the lowest common denominator - he doesn't want to understand where he's wrong because adding any nuance to the situation would ruin what's currently easy content.
I think the irony of shitting on vtuber fans when pippa is a vtuber fan herself is lost on him

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I don't have a clip to hand, but it's within the first ~15 minutes of this stream, just before you see him pull the tweet up on screen.
"It's funny to me because Cody has tried to run apologetics for vtubers on a different topic, which is on the amount of super chats they got. It's not that their community is disgusting and obsessed, it's just that they're that much better and funnier than everyone..."

Jesus.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
"It's funny to me because Cody has tried to run apologetics for vtubers on a different topic, which is on the amount of super chats they got. It's not that their community is disgusting and obsessed, it's just that they're that much better and funnier than everyone..."

Jesus.
He's referring to this:

Short

God Damn the Sun
Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
He's referring to this:

That's cool and all, but it's just a retarded thing to say after reading your Tweet.

And if he dug his head out of his own ass for even a second, he'd get that vtubers aren't just a youtuber, but they have fully dedicated teams that help them put out music videos, attend conventions in a larger way than a normal panel, have video games made using their lore, etc. No shit they'll get more donations than some random dude drinking and bitching about random shit in his basement.

Edit: And I'm not even really vtuber person, I don't know shit about Gura or Cali, but [Q] was a good animated music video. Oh, and branding is much better for vtubers as it's usually consistent as opposed to law pope who hates doing law content and wants to be a balldo merchant, but not really, now he wants to move away from that, though not really, maybe he'll talk about D&D and be the next beanie man.

Last edited:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Bruh, he's talking about you as if you were a retard.

View attachment 33638
It's what he does if he thinks you're wrong, I just roll with it. My balls are harder than that to bust.

He's stubborn, he's gonna dig his heels in on this, so it's whatever. I tried.

Anime Fan

Bruh, he's talking about you as if you were a retard.

View attachment 33638
Jesus that was messed up. The retard can't seem to understand that Phase and Pippa's fans were mostly concerned for her physical safety when Coomalot tweeted that out because there are definitely some deranged vtuber fans that might actually try and do something if they ever got Pippa's dox. A lot of people also had concerns about certain people using that tweet to damage Pippa's reputation and spread rrats because she does have a few dedicated schizos and a bunch of enemies in the vtuber sphere. It's also fucked up to me that they're still claiming that it was obvious that it wasn't Pippa in that picture. The fact that the woman was dressed like people would expect Pippa to dress (dino shirt, stretch pants) had a lot of people wondering if it was actually Pippa even after she came out and denied it being her. I'm also still convinced that the way she dressed was intentional so that people would think that it was actually Pippa in the picture. Another funny thing that I've noticed is that whenever Cuckieta talks about vtubers, it always seems to lead to him seething with jealousy over how much more money their streams make than his do. But that difference in income can be explained by them being more talented, putting out more diverse content, selling better merch, and just working harder than a man who just gets drunk and rants at a camera all night.
Also it was funny how Potentially Criminal and Legal Vices just sat there awkwardly while Coomalot and Cuckieta ranted drunkenly on the subject.

Anyways, it's obvious at this point that Cuckieta and probably Coomalot are going to keep trying to milk this until it runs dry and Pippa should probably just cut both of them off completely if she hasn't already, especially after everything they've said about her audience and Phase Connect and the crap they're pulling to try and keep this drama alive.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Also it was funny how Potentially Criminal and Legal Vices just sat there awkwardly while Coomalot and Cuckieta ranted drunkenly on the subject.
Like a guest on the Kill Stream, they know if they say anything the Ralphamales will respond with "Oh, you think that's funny, well what about [insert personal insults directed at them] bitch?"

Or "Now if that doesn't make sense, you're probably a healthy individual that has a grasp on reality."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom