"'You people'? What is she, ratphobic?"Hakos Baelz

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parasocial Andy

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
This one is incredibly disgusting because it doesnt know how to use stream chat and has literally never SC'ed anything of value.

Wish she would just enact the mandatory lurk law. Doesnt have to be anything as severe as the joke for the anni stream but 2 weeks to a month sub requirement would probably help.
That kills your growth, because newfags come in, see that they can't chat for a month and then fuck off instantly.
Is our sister getting better?
I am about 25% optimistic about my big sister's chances. Up from 5% before today's stream.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Coomer types are greasy unreliable fucks. On topic, we have a couple true to life examples like Cumalot and Rackets. Now imagine chat having a thousand of them, hurr derr show feet gimme da puss. I'm still not sold that she isn't a coomer herself, but the current bullshit and the constant coomer chat I could see stressing her out. Especially since this was suppose to be a stream about fucking car crashes.

Unrelated, but I am putting this here because I was playing it on guitar as the stream was ending, simply because it was a transition from another riff I was playing. Just sort of coincided with the mood oddly

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
>"Why are coomers ever here? Lol Wtf?"
>Female character comes on screen
>Becomes Coomer

:smugina:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
That kills your growth, because newfags come in, see that they can't chat for a month and then fuck off instantly.
It's not the newfags, it's the fucking unicorns. These bastards are the only one who cares enough about the superchat to call to it.

Topo Chico

Coomer types are greasy unreliable fucks. On topic, we have a couple true to life examples like Cumalot and Rackets. Now imagine chat having a thousand of them, hurr derr show feet gimme da puss. I'm still not sold that she isn't a coomer herself, but the current bullshit and the constant coomer chat I could see stressing her out. Especially since this was suppose to be a stream about fucking car crashes.

Unrelated, but I am putting this here because I was playing it on guitar as the stream was ending, simply because it was a transition from another riff I was playing. Just sort of coincided with the mood oddly

1688180192075.png
That track got the ska horns in it and this band old as shit

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
shout out to all the superchatters who never got their messages read. Remember your chance of winning Russian Roulette increases for every round you put in the cylinder.

Parasocial Andy

I'm still not sold that she isn't a coomer herself, but the current bullshit and the constant coomer chat I could see stressing her out.
If she's not a coomer she's done a bad job at hiding it. Flashing chat with no-no square figurines comes to mind. Doesn't mean she can't still be annoyed at coomers in chat though but it shouldn't be a mystery as to why they're there.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
It's not the newfags, it's the fucking unicorns. These bastards are the only one who cares enough about the superchat to call to it.
Yeah, she should just consider actually telling them to knock in the fuck off, and have the jannies sweep it up if they don't. Hit them with the Rin "I will not have unicorns, fuck right off". Mandatory lurk laws would be a terrible idea (for her growth, but OK to clean up chat I guess).

Eat em and breed em

I need help

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
The problem is all the colors in chat. The more colorful your name, the higher chance you're a femboy. Grey is the only way to be. Solution: purge all the colors.

Anime Fan

Unfortunately it kinda feels like a lot of the newfags are unicorns. I remember back when I started watching her a year and a half ago her only real unicorn I remember was jl7ten, now it seems like there's multiple chats from not just regular unicorns but from multiple coomer unicorns that can't hide their power level at all. There are two streams they probably came from the foot stream and the hogwarts stream and unfortunately they stick around because Pippa keeps doing coomer tier content either intentionally or unintentionally.

Edit: Also it doesn't help that she bites bait really easily.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Short

God Damn the Sun

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The ENTIRE #Vesper tag on twitter is just thirstposting. (A bit of an exaggeration, but as soon as you get past the first like 10 posts of official shit, merch and fanart, it begins and never ends)

Ah fuck wrong thread, but still, be on the lookout for sussy Pippa posts. Y'know, to prove she's not a coomer.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
I think Pippa's sense of humor does include some coomery jokes, the problem is the people who spam plap are the same people who drive every meme into the dirt long past their expiration point. I don't even think the majority of them are actual coomers but unfunny dickweeds with no self-awareness. A good example of where coomer-humor works is during today's stream where someone made a crack about "feet pics for later". It's funny because it's out of left field yet fits the specific context of what she's watching. Spamming plap or HBD is a desperate attempt to be part of a joke that's long been over and fucking annoying.

Because Pippa can appreciate some of the humor she attracts these idiots and since she's a pushover who feels indebted to her viewers she just endures the bullshit. Same applies to the "you missed my SC" retards but as we saw today, her patience is wearing thin.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I think Pippa's sense of humor does include some coomery jokes, the problem is the people who spam plap are the same people who drive every meme into the dirt long past their expiration point. I don't even think the majority of them are actual coomers but unfunny dickweeds with no self-awareness. A good example of where coomer-humor works is during today's stream where someone made a crack about "feet pics for later". It's funny because it's out of left field yet fits the specific context of what she's watching. Spamming plap or HBD is a desperate attempt to be part of a joke that's long been over and fucking annoying.

Because Pippa can appreciate some of the humor she attracts these idiots and since she's a pushover who feels indebted to her viewers she just endures the bullshit. Same applies to the "you missed my SC" retards but as we saw today, her patience is wearing thin.
Mostly agreed, though I do definitely think a non-insignifigant amount of them really are coomers.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Sven

On the subject of old memes, dead memes, and plap posting honestly I can tolerate the old/dead memes because at least they came from the community/Pippa and well tired were at least relevant once. Plap on the other hand came from... seriously where did this shit come from it went from non-existent to the 'funniest' thing on the internet to these people so fast I have no damn clue, but anyways it's so pervasively everywhere that she should just let the Jannies off the leash and let them time these people out and they can either leave or figure out to stop both results work for me.

Parasocial Andy

Plap on the other hand came from... seriously where did this shit come from it went from non-existent to the 'funniest' thing on the internet to these people so fast I have no damn clue
I dunno I just saw it spammed in /vt/ because of Ina, then Mari made a plappost on stream. Which only got spammed more after Offkai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom