"By the way, my fetish is -REDACTED-."Takane Lui

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Like a guest on the Kill Stream, they know if they say anything the Ralphamales will respond with "Oh, you think that's funny, well what about [insert personal insults directed at them] bitch?"

Or "Now if that doesn't make sense, you're probably a healthy individual that has a grasp on reality."
Ralph petered out with the Mexico and Horse Rustled arc, so it's good that his successor is on the horizon.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
This would've been funny had he not spent the last couple of days seething and dilating about it.
it would've been funny if it was a woman behind the sticker.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I suggested he try and contact Pippa if he wants to know if she really is pissed at him. Maybe he did, or maybe he's just acknowledging the "dodged a bullet" clip comes off that way.
I felt for you because I used to have someone who I thought was a good buddy, but they had this woman moment at some point and ended up going "Well I don't like this other girl, so you can pick between me or her to be a friend to!" At the time it kind of messed with me because I don't like choosing between people or getting caught up in friend drama blah blah and other such dumb shit that I shouldn't even be dragged into or play mediator for.

But that said, this in particular is retarded. Him trying to contact Pippa by this point is basically some level of creepy or groomer. If they haven't talked by this point then there's cearly no interest on her end. And considering it's Pippa the longer this shit goes on the longer she's going to just want it over with. If she wanted anything to do with him it wouldn't take this long. If she hasn't been in contact by this point I'm pretty sure we all have the answer. Nick just doesn't like the one he got.

Even if he HAS to continue his gay little crusade against vtuber fans and the scene, him constantly bringing up Pippa is actively the kind of shit he's claiming is a problem in the scene.
"What? No of course she doesn't hate me. She can't, we're friends! What do you mean I'm acting weird shut up you're acting weird, she loves me! It's just because of other people she can't admit how she feels. That damn fishman is in the way of us being friends!

Unless she publicly reaches out somewhere (Which would be fucking retarded and at this point I genuinely feel any attempt to be involved with these people on her end would be a HUGE mistake) he needs to stop trying to fuck her over and cause problems because that's all this is doing. I'll add on as well that I think pippa should entirely cut them off and keep it that way. Even if she wants to still be buddies or bury the hatchet or whatever she should let this whole crew rot. Because even if she DOES say something privately, you know this clown is going to use it against her.
"Well I talked to Pippa in dms and we're still friends. So you know I can't be that wrong, again she's just scared to say it" or some other dumb shit.

The guy sounds like he's roleplaying henricrush at the moment and it's totally no fucks given about what they did, just how it's everyone else's fault.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The real question is, what lolcow nickname would Rekeita have? I'm thinking Cuckeita would be good but maybe other people have better ideas.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
The real question is, what lolcow nickname would Rekeita have? I'm thinking Cuckeita would be good but maybe other people have better ideas.
We have Rape-It-Ralph, so Racket-It-Rackets I guess.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
We have Rape-It-Ralph, so Racket-It-Rackets I guess.
Hmm... maybe.

What I do know is that Cumalot is a perfect lolcow nickname for Camelot.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
I felt for you because I used to have someone who I thought was a good buddy, but they had this woman moment at some point and ended up going "Well I don't like this other girl, so you can pick between me or her to be a friend to!" At the time it kind of messed with me because I don't like choosing between people or getting caught up in friend drama blah blah and other such dumb shit that I shouldn't even be dragged into or play mediator for.

But that said, this in particular is retarded. Him trying to contact Pippa by this point is basically some level of creepy or groomer. If they haven't talked by this point then there's cearly no interest on her end. And considering it's Pippa the longer this shit goes on the longer she's going to just want it over with. If she wanted anything to do with him it wouldn't take this long. If she hasn't been in contact by this point I'm pretty sure we all have the answer. Nick just doesn't like the one he got.

Even if he HAS to continue his gay little crusade against vtuber fans and the scene, him constantly bringing up Pippa is actively the kind of shit he's claiming is a problem in the scene.
"What? No of course she doesn't hate me. She can't, we're friends! What do you mean I'm acting weird shut up you're acting weird, she loves me! It's just because of other people she can't admit how she feels. That damn fishman is in the way of us being friends!

Unless she publicly reaches out somewhere (Which would be fucking retarded and at this point I genuinely feel any attempt to be involved with these people on her end would be a HUGE mistake) he needs to stop trying to fuck her over and cause problems because that's all this is doing. I'll add on as well that I think pippa should entirely cut them off and keep it that way. Even if she wants to still be buddies or bury the hatchet or whatever she should let this whole crew rot. Because even if she DOES say something privately, you know this clown is going to use it against her.
"Well I talked to Pippa in dms and we're still friends. So you know I can't be that wrong, again she's just scared to say it" or some other dumb shit.

The guy sounds like he's roleplaying henricrush at the moment and it's totally no fucks given about what they did, just how it's everyone else's fault.
Nick is basically in full delusional bunker mode, and the Pippa collab is his Steiner's counterattack; a win that will prove everyone wrong and turn the current state of his channel around. After all, they both have an edgy audience and similar humor, they like laughing at stupid people, this collab would be a win-win for everyone! Superchats and numbers for all!

Except the collab's not happening, and it's not his fault it's not because he can't be wrong, it's those darn CREEPY NERDS and that ABUSIVE FISHMAN who are blocking Pippa from collabing with him, she's just has to understand what he's saying and collab with him and then everything will be alright! Everyone will be happy!

That's the current state Rackets is in. As I said before, he's not going to back down, so buckle in for this bullshit to keep going. I also now without a doubt expect him to escalate in some matter, probably by expanding outside of just attacking Phase when he realizes that's not working. Not sure what he'll do, maybe go after Kirshie and other friends of Pippa or attack "explotive idol culture" and piss off someone else, but he is going to escalate somehow because he's one dumb, drama obsessed fuckwit who has his head up his ass and doesn't know when to stop.

cucurut

I skimmed the beginning because I read that Potentially Criminal was trying to talk some brain in Rekieta. Well, it failed and he's hellbent that phase is just black company providing nothing of value. Anything what pippa says is just phase holding gun to her head and should not be trusted. He seems completely oblivious to existence of even just the merch. The entire segment was on and off about pippa for 45 minutes. There was also more moral grandstanding over le evil pedophiles from edgy 4chan thread.
@28:00

(catbox)

To my surprise, when I originally clicked on the video it was once again about pippa near the end. Nothing really interesting, but it shows he will regularly return to the topic and shit on vtubing if there will be occasion to do so. For example, when new guests come on the show. Pippa made the correct choice to not engage and not feed the drama-grifters.

(catbox)

There is probably more to clip, but I'm too lazy to listen anymore.

Last edited:

JMForte

Nick is basically in full delusional bunker mode, and the Pippa collab is his Steiner's counterattack; a win that will prove everyone wrong and turn the current state of his channel around. After all, they both have an edgy audience and similar humor, they like laughing at stupid people, this collab would be a win-win for everyone! Superchats and numbers for all!

Except the collab's not happening, and it's not his fault it's not because he can't be wrong, it's those darn CREEPY NERDS and that ABUSIVE FISHMAN who are blocking Pippa from collabing with him, she's just has to understand what he's saying and collab with him and then everything will be alright! Everyone will be happy!

That's the current state Rackets is in. As I said before, he's not going to back down, so buckle in for this bullshit to keep going. I also now without a doubt expect him to escalate in some matter, probably by expanding outside of just attacking Phase when he realizes that's not working. Not sure what he'll do, maybe go after Kirshie and other friends of Pippa or attack "explotive idol culture" and piss off someone else, but he is going to escalate somehow because he's one dumb, drama obsessed fuckwit who has his head up his ass and doesn't know when to stop.
He's already escalated because he didn't get the reaction he wanted. Now he's going to escalate some more and continue being ignored.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
holy fuck this grifter and his panel of idiots are still at it. Can Nick go walk out into fucking traffic already? Pages of discussion dedicated to this spurned coomer and his inability to move on. If his wife wasn't letting Drexel stuff her on the side, she'd be wondering why her husband's so obsessed with some pink-haired anime woman.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

If he does decide to go down that route then our rabbit is gonna learn real quick who her real friends are and just how strong "Phase Unity" is.

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
He's already escalated because he didn't get the reaction he wanted. Now he's going to escalate some more and continue being ignored.
Pippa and Phase are obviously smart enough to not take the bait as we've seen, they'll continue to ignore him for sure. The thing is if Nick keeps escalating, its likely he's going to start to go after people outside of Phase, and considering who vtubers are, he's going to hit someone who's going to respond sooner or later, and then we have a whole other situation that he won't back down from because NUMBERS. Plus I'm worried about how Pippa feels from all of this, because considering some of the stuff she's said on stream I'm worried that she'll start blaming herself for this bozos bullshit, which isn't gonna help her mental state get better.

cucurut

Pippa and Phase are obviously smart enough to not take the bait as we've seen, they'll continue to ignore him for sure. The thing is if Nick keeps escalating, its likely he's going to start to go after people outside of Phase, and considering who vtubers are, he's going to hit someone who's going to respond sooner or later, and then we have a whole other situation that he won't back down from because NUMBERS. Plus I'm worried about how Pippa fells from all of this, because considering some of the stuff she's said on stream I'm worried that she'll start blaming herself for this bozos bullshit, which isn't gonna help her mental state get better.
Well, switching from legal videos to vtubing and being meet with very real possibility of rekieta shittalking hololive and then getting sued is not the timeline i expected.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Pippa and Phase are obviously smart enough to not take the bait as we've seen, they'll continue to ignore him for sure. The thing is if Nick keeps escalating, its likely he's going to start to go after people outside of Phase, and considering who vtubers are, he's going to hit someone who's going to respond sooner or later, and then we have a whole other situation that he won't back down from because NUMBERS. Plus I'm worried about how Pippa feels from all of this, because considering some of the stuff she's said on stream I'm worried that she'll start blaming herself for this bozos bullshit, which isn't gonna help her mental state get better.
I think he might be done attacking Phase directly.
rekieta.png

A/T
But judging by @cucurut clips he might go after other agencies wonder which one he will choose? If he's smart or lucky enough he might cause some real damage.

JMForte

View attachment 33738
A/T
But judging by @cucurut clips he might go after other agencies wonder which one he will choose? If he's smart or lucky enough he might cause some real damage.
That tweet was before he spent near an hour seething about Phase. The dude is going to bring this up every chance he gets and pretend he is doing it for Pippa.

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
View attachment 33738
A/T
Depends on how he'll approach his attack. If he keeps the 'black company bad' angle, he might join the Ninjisanji beatdown wagon and might get a bunch of fujos after him. If he does the 'corpos are restrictive' angle he might go after Hololive, and God knows how the fuck that goes. Or maybe he does both because he wants more drama. Either way he's not backing down, it's only when he escalates, not if.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
View attachment 33738
A/T
Hopefully he picks up on the Froot story and gets aprimum to be his Toye 2.0. Maybe Mana?

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

I think you might be reading a bit too much into me saying "if you want to know if someone really is mad at you, ask them yourself."

At this point I just equate the whole situation to being back in high school when groups of people I'd hang with are beefing with each other. Best to stay out of it and let the shit fling.

Last edited:

Anime Fan

She's gonna lose more teeth. Brush and floss your teeth you dumb rabbit.

Edit: And find a good dentist this time

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom