"I'm literally like a 'house klweeper'"S.S. Isa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parasocial Andy

pippa sees all of us begging for her to rest and laughs, instead deciding to play the menhera horror game, simultaneously increasing all of our blood pressures.
she just like my little sister fr fr

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
pippa sees all of us begging for her to rest and laughs, instead deciding to play the menhera horror game, simultaneously increasing all of our blood pressures.
Since she went to the doctor/ER/dentist/whatever, we might be getting Benadryl stream 2 tonight.

JMForte

Since she went to the doctor/ER/dentist/whatever, we might be getting Benadryl stream 2 tonight.
I dont think they would prescribe her anything too crazy for tooth problems unless it's a dentist.

Parasocial Andy

I dont think they would prescribe her anything too crazy for tooth problems unless it's a dentist.
I had a wisdom tooth pulled recently and they gave me ibuprofen, they don't give out the good shit any more.

kingcaid

Pippa "I'm going to pop 2 bennies before stream for the content." Pipkin laughs at things like bed rest.

JMForte

I had a wisdom tooth pulled recently and they gave me ibuprofen, they don't give out the good shit any more.
I got my wisdom teeth pulled recently and they gave me ibuprofen and some opiate of some kind. Should have gotten them pulled years ago. Speaking of which, Pippa needs to get her wisdom teeth pulled.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
1688258721382.png

1688258735970.png

:fishmandispair:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Kirsche speedran this game when it came out without even trying.
There is a not 0% change she ends early when she beats it.

Sven

Postal rrat

chinshilla

kingcaid

Come on Jannies, before she's paying attention go get'em. Ask for forgiveness not permission
Considering she was obviously annoyed at it last night I don't really think they need to ask for permission.

JMForte

She is at fault for acknowledging the piss poor jokes that get ran into the ground all the time. As the streamer it's up to her to direct and wrangle chat using her jannies, if she hates how chat acts it's on her.
Considering she was obviously annoyed at it last night I don't really think they need to ask for permission.
I don't really think she was annoyed at it outside of the fact that she was just annoyed at basically everything in general. She has been all week.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Kirsche speedran this game when it came out without even trying.
There is a not 0% change she ends early when she beats it.
Yeah this is true actually. It seems much shorter than their other games and only has two ending iirc. So it could still be short enough she chills out.

I expect so little of these people that the fact there is actually a joke being told instead of just saying Plap is if it alone is the funniest thing that has ever left a human mouth was counted briefly as an improvement. It's all so tiresome
That's the thing that gets me. This "joke" is literally the same thing as typing "SEX NOISES SEX NOISES HAHA PREGANTE" in the chat and it's absurdly unfunny on top of obnoxious. People just look like a retard posting it. Coomers somehow find ways to be dumber than expected. I really wish she would let the mods run wild about it. Asking how you have so many coomers when you just let them run rampant was pretty silly. Even if you wanna be degen off stream, on twitter, whatever etc, you have to wrangle the chat or this is what you ask for in it.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Infected tooth, poor Pippa, I wish I could help her. :pippasadl:

And her elbow hurt.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Infected tooth, poor Pippa, I wish I could help her. :pippasadl:
Starting off strong with the "I probably shouldn't stream but here I am LOL!"

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa! Wash your hands Pippa!

Eat em and breed em

I need help

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Is her resting heart rate one hundred and fucking twenty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom