"I don't wanna be the fish bj vtuber aaaaaaaa!!!"Kirschey

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
@Mumberthrax that was a good post, and fuck anyone who got upset over FLAVR, those people should do a flip.
From what I know I think it was Tenma, Lumi and Yuri the ones getting pissed at FlaVR. Maybe some of the Gen 2 but im not too sure about this. Possibly Rie?
I do think that it was mainly because of the 2nd gens and possibly the random offshoots that came later from 4chan that tried getting chummy with the PC talents despite not really streaming much. Lumi has mentioned hating people talking about Pippa in her chat which happens often.

Good playlist

Because Pippa's chat is too retarded and I think many of the other phase talents have started to dislike when she raids becuase chat acts like retards and derails stream.
I think so. She should probably just pick a smaller vtuber and raid into them or just raid into some Niji or Holo talent. The purple-skinned loli she raided some time ago got about 400 subs from that raid which made her elegible for monetization which is something that wouldve taken her another 5 or 6 months to get had she had not gotten raided. I can understand some of her genmates getting pissed because chat is indeed retarded but at the same time, grow a thicker skin and learn how to roll with the punches. You are a streamer/entertainer. You need to learn how to handle shit like this instead of just getting pissy about it. Maybe develop tard wrangling skills.

She did mention some people had issues with her raiding into them. Maybe she just figured to say screw it and not raid anyone but no name tiny channels.

I kind of wonder if some of her menhera lately was because she had a falling out with someone in the company and it left her feeling like she's a burden as she often expresses worrying about.
I would assume that one or two of the girls bitched about it and management told them to stop. She has raided Erina recently and it was mostly fine.

They need to put some points into their tard wrangling skills and just take the raids, if they get bigger they're gonna need it anyways. I mean Shiina could handle the foot stream raid, there's not much worse (or better) of a raid to get.
Given the content Shiina was doing, I don't think raiding into her today would've been a good idea. Seems weird to dump 1.5k people on an ASMR-ish stream.

I know feet posting idiots pissed Tenma off but she is smart enough to just bitch them out and tell them to get a life herself. I keep hearing about Lumi but I never did ever see/hear what that was about.
There have been multiple instances of both of them getting mad at Pippa's chat. I would assume that either they passively aggressively told her that they hate it or they bitched at management and management called Pippa out for it.

In one of her recent streams (don't remember which one) Pippa did hint that some of the other girls don't really get along with her. Going off on a limb and I will assume that the day of the Yab where she confessed she wanted to kill herself in part it had to do with her feeling somewhat alienated from her gen-mates. This is pure speculation on my part based on shit she has said but the more she grows the more isolated she feels with the people closest to her. She has also stopped collabing or interacting with others (at least for the 1.5 months) after having 3 collabs in a row (with non-Phase members). Might be time she starts reaching out to people outside the company to collab with. Kirsche and Sleepy can help with that but I feel like she needs more outside contacts. It seems that many of the others she could possibly go for either stream too late or too early.

Maybe pick up the interview streams she was doing. Force herself to interact with others.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Given the content Shiina was doing, I don't think raiding into her today would've been a good idea. Seems weird to dump 1.5k people on an ASMR-ish stream.
I agree, I just meant of an example of getting an uppity raid, the post foot stream is about as wild as it could be but it went okay for her.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa did hint that some of the other girls don't really get along with her.
Other girls hate!

But on a more serious note that really sucks and probably is the case as she was very die hard when it came to Phase and she has expressed feeling bad about her negatively effecting others in the company. Considering she's not the most social person and probably viewed her coworkers as real friends, it probably hit her really hard when things weren't going well.

I really hope she builds those bridges with people like Sleepy, Kirschey, Lisa, and other people who really can be her friend. I know it's stupid, but I do worry for Pippa and I really hope she can build those important connections to have more than just streaming. Volunteering is good, but I don't know if it will really work for her, and she's probably doing it because it's what people do in her position, and if doesn't give her results it can hurt a bit.

Sven

Going off on a limb and I will assume that the day of the Yab where she confessed she wanted to kill herself in part it had to do with her feeling somewhat alienated from her gen-mates. This is pure speculation on my part based on shit she has said but the more she grows the more isolated she feels with the people closest to her. She has also stopped collabing or interacting with others (at least for the 1.5 months) after having 3 collabs in a row (with non-Phase members).
Well not directly related to what you said this did make me wonder if part of it is the fact that so many of them are in the Cali area and actual get to meet each other, wouldn't be a shock if she feels a bit isolated from everyone. Combine that with her content being so different from everyone (though Lia's can be similar) and she is larger then everyone (Tenma not doing bad catching up) could explain where some of it is coming from.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Honestly, anyone who's pissed about getting raided is a retard. Pippa drops you an amazing opportunity to gain a part of her viewership and you go whine about it. Stay losing then, retard.
People don't stick around, sure, but if you're entertaining in the first 20-30 seconds of the raid then your retention is going to be really good.
(If it's phase talents then it's different, so just don't do it and move on. Feels like Pippa is slowly becoming Pekora)

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
...is it bad that I never stick around for the raids, and always click out of Pippa's stream right before I'm moved over? Should I feel shame about this?
:shiinastare:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Honestly, anyone who's pissed about getting raided is a retard. Pippa drops you an amazing opportunity to gain a part of her viewership and you go whine about it. Stay losing then, retard.
People don't stick around, sure, but if you're entertaining in the first 20-30 seconds of the raid then your retention is going to be really good.
(If it's phase talents then it's different, so just don't do it and move on. Feels like Pippa is slowly becoming Pekora)
It's not even just that they should be grateful, the company itself should be forcing these raids down their gullet weather they like it or not! It's beneficial to the company that the love is spread throughout, that way if something causes Pippa to graduate or if some of her fans get bored of her they will still be attached to the company. This shouldn't be something her coworkers should be able to deny nor is it something Pippa should be able to choose not to do either. Phase is at a tipping point that could really make or break it especially with how other companies are floundering and they should be taking full advantage of that.

Last edited:

vestars20

Early Adopter
I think so. She should probably just pick a smaller vtuber and raid into them or just raid into some Niji or Holo talent. The purple-skinned loli she raided some time ago got about 400 subs from that raid which made her elegible for monetization which is something that wouldve taken her another 5 or 6 months to get had she had not gotten raided. I can understand some of her genmates getting pissed because chat is indeed retarded but at the same time, grow a thicker skin and learn how to roll with the punches. You are a streamer/entertainer. You need to learn how to handle shit like this instead of just getting pissy about it. Maybe develop tard wrangling skills.
The "tard wrangling" you speak of is not interacting with Pippa. Tenma doko?

Though in reverse I cringe when people bring Lisa up in chat. I like watching Pippa because she allows talk of people we all like to watch but chill rando who supa's Pippa to wish Lisa a happy 25k sub. Fuck faces might as well superchat Tomo's not streaming anymore.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
...is it bad that I never stick around for the raids, and always click out of Pippa's stream right before I'm moved over? Should I feel shame about this?
Usually I will give them a sub if they seem alight, but I'm usually about done watching streams when Pippa finishes. If it's somebody I want to watch I was probably already watching it in tandem.
Honestly, anyone who's pissed about getting raided is a retard. Pippa drops you an amazing opportunity to gain a part of her viewership and you go whine about it. Stay losing then, retar
I feel like there must be some jealousy playing a part too. A load of people coming in from Pippa, exited to talk about Pippa, sharing the retarded humor form the steam. I can see how it could hurt their ego or make them feel intimidated or jealous of her popularity. But I agree they should just suck it up and try to make good impressions when they get a significant raid.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Shame on you, you're weak!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I dunno man, if that's really what's happening, and they're really getting mad at Pippa for trying to raid them all I can say is: Sucks to suck, why didn't you get more numbers so you could sway which way the PC audience would go?

Pippa usually ends at 6AM if not later for me, so by the time she raids someone I'm already falling asleep. I usually try to give them 10 minutes, and drop a sub if they're interesting. I don't think I've ever stuck around for more than those ten minutes though.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I had a dream the other night that Pippa was on the run from an unspecified cartel, and I was framed for whatever it was she allegedly did.

First of all, how dare dream-pippa do this to me, second of all, I should probably take my meds.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Fo_LIwJaIAAoaO2

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The next time she goes off about Bismarck and WW2-era boats, we should keep this in mind.
wehrabingo kriegsmarine edition.jpg

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I usually do the same. Sometimes I'll stick around for a little bit and see what happens though. Though I don't really watch any other vtubers.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The next time she goes off about Bismarck and WW2-era boats, we should keep this in mind.
View attachment 13686
>deck armor doesn't matter
>spouted by the same people who jerk off over the Hood getting atomized
The Hood got sent to the shadow realm after a plunging shot went through the deck armor and hit a magazine. Wehraboos don't deserve to live.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Other girls hate!

But on a more serious note that really sucks and probably is the case as she was very die hard when it came to Phase and she has expressed feeling bad about her negatively effecting others in the company. Considering she's not the most social person and probably viewed her coworkers as real friends, it probably hit her really hard when things weren't going well.

I really hope she builds those bridges with people like Sleepy, Kirschey, Lisa, and other people who really can be her friend. I know it's stupid, but I do worry for Pippa and I really hope she can build those important connections to have more than just streaming. Volunteering is good, but I don't know if it will really work for her, and she's probably doing it because it's what people do in her position, and if doesn't give her results it can hurt a bit.
This is all speculation and chances are I'm just talking out of my ass but it must suck to know you belong to something yet in a way you are all alone. She and Tenma used to talk and stream often too. Can't even remember the last time they collabed. Could be a timezone issue or Tenma just got tired of having to deal with shit. The fact that she also blew up so hard is probably something that weighs heavily on her.

Honestly, the whole volunteer thing seems like a positive thing to do. A friend of mine was going through a rough spot after a close family member died one day. She picked up some volunteer work and it really helped deal with the whole issue. Gets her out of the house, keeps her busy, and keeps her mind off things. Not sure if applies to everyone but depression hits the hardest when you don't have much to do and a bunch of time on your hands.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
As a reminder, tonight will be on twitch, along with all the watchalong's cursedness. Here's both Twitch links, though The YT thumbnail does say Pippa's
1676508607190.png

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
She's live bros!

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
This is all speculation and chances are I'm just talking out of my ass but it must suck to know you belong to something yet in a way you are all alone. She and Tenma used to talk and stream often too. Can't even remember the last time they collabed. Could be a timezone issue or Tenma just got tired of having to deal with shit. The fact that she also blew up so hard is probably something that weighs heavily on her.

Honestly, the whole volunteer thing seems like a positive thing to do. A friend of mine was going through a rough spot after a close family member died one day. She picked up some volunteer work and it really helped deal with the whole issue. Gets her out of the house, keeps her busy, and keeps her mind off things. Not sure if applies to everyone but depression hits the hardest when you don't have much to do and a bunch of time on your hands.
That could be true, and all any of us can do is speculate as we don't know the whole story. I also remember Lisa collabs were the norm for a long time, and those haven't happened in a long time, and when one did it was cut short because of the Phase Awards. That's what worries me about it, Pippa is getting her dream, but at the same time it seems like it's made her more isolated and she didn't have a lot of support networks outside of those that have become more distant.

I agree that it's good to try, but it doesn't always work for everyone, especially if they're paranoid like I'm guessing Pippa is. Getting out of the house will be good for her though so if nothing else that will be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom