"Everyone is just one individual guy and that's all we can be in this world. We are all individually just one guy, what can we do about it? I don't know. Together we're just a bunch of guys! How can we know!?"Ceres Fauna

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa doing super secret karaoke on Twitch.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Because Pippa's chat is too retarded and I think many of the other phase talents have started to dislike when she raids becuase chat acts like retards and derails stream.
Entirely possible, and makes a lot of sense.

Since I love you bros so much, I'll leave you with some real Valentine's Day music, y'know, as a platonic gift. :^) Just uh, don't translate the title, or lyrics, or the name of the album.

WAKE UP, SECRET KARAOKE, THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
These random empty channel raids especially with multiple PC members streaming is starting to feel mighty odd, I could forgive the car crash stream as people would be super disruptive after that but now it keeps happening.
She did mention some people had issues with her raiding into them. Maybe she just figured to say screw it and not raid anyone but no name tiny channels.

I kind of wonder if some of her menhera lately was because she had a falling out with someone in the company and it left her feeling like she's a burden as she often expresses worrying about.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Because Pippa's chat is too retarded and I think many of the other phase talents have started to dislike when she raids becuase chat acts like retards and derails stream.
They need to put some points into their tard wrangling skills and just take the raids, if they get bigger they're gonna need it anyways. I mean Shiina could handle the foot stream raid, there's not much worse (or better) of a raid to get.

vestars20

Early Adopter
That's legitimately sad if true. Another angle is raiding people with a fraction of viewers is annoying as people fuck off quickly anyways. I remember her dumping 100s of people on Aoi, Pippa's "brother", and thinking how fucked up the situation was.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
They need to put some points into their tard wrangling skills and just take the raids, if they get bigger they're gonna need it anyways. I mean Shiina could handle the foot stream raid, there's not much worse (or better) of a raid to get.
Her coworkers need to catch up in popularity so that they offset the raid somewhat, either way with their inevitable growth they will need to adapt to a large chat eventually!

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Her coworkers need to catch up in popularity so that they offset the raid somewhat, either way with their inevitable growth they will need to adapt to a large chat eventually!
It's less the size of the chat and more that Pippa's chat is pant-on-head retarded.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It's less the size of the chat and more that Pippa's chat is pant-on-head retarded.
You mean ten minutes of PIPIPIPIPIPIPI and SNEED doesn't spark meaningful conversation?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa doing super secret karaoke on Twitch.

When you think you're a sad Stoklasa because the Pippa stream ended, but then you find out she's doing a secret stream
happy rich.gif

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
That's legitimately sad if true. Another angle is raiding people with a fraction of viewers is annoying as people fuck off quickly anyways. I remember her dumping 100s of people on Aoi, Pippa's "brother", and thinking how fucked up the situation was.
Even if people don't stick around, if the channel is monetized, people will drop a decent chunk of cash. I remember when she raided that Ona Wynn Lee girl on twitch a while back, and within 20 minutes people dropped $200-300 on gift subs and bits.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
You mean ten minutes of PIPIPIPIPIPIPI and SNEED doesn't spark meaningful conversation?
Excuse you, the sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where feed and seed both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Fuck and Suck".

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina ASMR and Pippa karaoke don't mix well but I can't skip on Pippa :pippasadl:

Sven

She did mention some people had issues with her raiding into them. Maybe she just figured to say screw it and not raid anyone but no name tiny channels.

I kind of wonder if some of her menhera lately was because she had a falling out with someone in the company and it left her feeling like she's a burden as she often expresses worrying about.
She does seem to take being a burden badly so yeah I could see that as having been a cause.

Pretty much this yeah, if they find it annoying I can understand that but as they grow they are going to have to learn how to handle a chatroom of short bus riders. It also seems odd as raids were one of Twitch's biggest advantages before Youtube picked it up and you generally wanted to be raided so more people would see your ass.

You can't assume everyone is going to stay but even getting 10% of her viewership as a boost can be enormous for a smaller channel.
The Aoi situation is a harder one, she honestly seems to want to help but yeah the language barrier can be a bitch and a half but look at the chinchilla she raided, well a bit of a delay she made it work..

At least some of this is size, even 1,500 smart people dumped on your doorstep is going to be noisy but yes it would help if the newer Capipi could figure out Pippa chat stays in Pippa stream and read the room.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
She does seem to take being a burden badly so yeah I could see that as having been a cause.
Anyone who views Pippa as a burden is a bad person. :pippasadl:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
If we had a list of all the Pippa raid over the last month maybe we could make up stories about who got bitchy and why, or we could just blame Rie :smugpipi:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Sven

If we had a list of all the Pippa raid over the last month maybe we could make up stories about who got bitchy and why, or we could just blame Rie :smugpipi:
I didn't want to get @superduper all excited but I do kind of think it was the last Rie raid that started it, I remember her having a bit of menhara over the audience size and not deserving it, I can't blame much though given that I do follow Pippa and all that so you got to expect the ever growing menhara.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
/vt/sings has some strong contenders, but they'll never be /v/sings

I didn't want to get @superduper all excited but I do kind of think it was the last Rie raid that started it, I remember her having a bit of menhara over the audience size and not deserving it, I can't blame much though given that I do follow Pippa and all that so you got to expect the ever growing menhara.
Strictly going off of who got the most upset by capippalists, no rrats, but shit that's been clipped and talked about, it's either Lumi, Yuri or Tenma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom