"Accelerationists furiously masturbating everyday"Kirschey

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
I want to hear pippa sing this one day. also pippa love very much.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The way she rocks left and right while she's singing is kinda cute.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Strictly going off of who got the most upset by capippalists, no rrats, but shit that's been clipped and talked about, it's either Lumi, Yuri or Tenma.
I'd be amazed if it was Lumi or Tenma, seeing as they're very close with Pippa and would probably let her down very softly even if they didn't want the raids. I don't think she ever really raided them either. I blame Airi for some reason.

The way she rocks left and right while she's singing is kinda cute.
Pippa is always cute! :annoyedpippa:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I didn't want to get @superduper all excited but I do kind of think it was the last Rie raid that started it, I remember her having a bit of menhara over the audience size and not deserving it, I can't blame much though given that I do follow Pippa and all that so you got to expect the ever growing menhara.
Unironically I don't think it's just Rie. Think about it, she refuses to rade ANYONE anymore, it's much bigger than the tiny, insignificant, worthless speck that is Himemiya Rie.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I don't recall Tenma or Lumi getting Pippa raids lately. Aren't they usually on earlier or on twitch during Pippa hours?

Hff201

Early Adopter
I don't recall Tenma or Lumi getting Pippa raids lately. Aren't they usually on earlier or on twitch during Pippa hours?
Tenma usually streams either earlier in the day or much, much later; Lumi almost exclusively streams on Twitch.

Probably is just Gen 2s getting overwhelmed, or more likely she just finds dumping a thousand people off at a random parrot channel funny.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Yeah they both don't really like Pippa fans but they don't stream at the same time, they don't raid each other. It's only Gen 2 girls and Uruka that will stream when Pippa finishes stream.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
or more likely she just finds dumping a thousand people off at a random parrot channel funny.
She did specifically mention feeling bad about raiding people recently, but I don't know if that was because of a specific incident or if she was just being menhera.

Sven

Yeah they both don't really like Pippa fans but they don't stream at the same time, they don't raid each other. It's only Gen 2 girls and Uruka that will stream when Pippa finishes stream.
I know feet posting idiots pissed Tenma off but she is smart enough to just bitch them out and tell them to get a life herself. I keep hearing about Lumi but I never did ever see/hear what that was about.

Hff201

Early Adopter
1676439298230.png
I fucking love how Twitch shows the number of people in a raid.

She did specifically mention feeling bad about raiding people recently, but I don't know if that was because of a specific incident or if she was just being menhera.
It's almost definitely the latter...

vestars20

Early Adopter
Yea, Tenma liking Pippa but hating her fans is funny as fuck. The flavors of parasocial

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Yea, Tenma liking Pippa but hating her fans is funny as fuck. The flavors of parasocial
Tenma is just an all around ball of rage, as @apple learned.

It's adorable, but it's no Ragekin.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Of course Pippa's best song of the night would be the one by the guy who got busted for smuggling guns into New York like two weeks ago.

vestars20

Early Adopter
Tenma is just an all around ball of rage, as @apple learned.

It's adorable, but it's no Ragekin.

Yeah, her and Saruei give premium abusive chuuba vibes. Artists

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
No Airi Raid :shiinastare: "We've raided Airi a lot".

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

I had to see this, so do you.

hololive ruined /jp/

Unironically I don't think it's just Rie. Think about it, she refuses to rade ANYONE anymore, it's much bigger than the tiny, insignificant, worthless speck that is Himemiya Rie.
Rie's probably the culprit. She's the thin skinned chink shittalker who cries about maros and people being mean. She can dish it but she can't take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom